WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 797Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 06:33 AM
MJF
Salt of the Earth
 
MJF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15,818
Points: 46,002
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

This card is so predictable.
MJF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 09:45 AM
 
M1M2M3M4M5M6M7M8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,004
Points: 3,483
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M1M2M3M4M5M6M7M8 is offline  
post #23 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 09:58 AM
 
Laughable Chimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 5,102
Points: 42,366
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan.S.Gelz View Post
Maybe that's the point? They know they can't possibly beat that, so they don't even try.
So Vince Mcmahon, you take GOT's 33 1/3 chance, minus the NBA playoff's 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning on Sunday. But then you take the NBA playoff's 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning on Sunday.

See Mcmahon, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you in the ratings.
DammitC and Jan.S.Gelz like this.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1p8SFdNzHFG7ucy12LjzImGeYfEh_q8xCNpCsUBPJkbKUsbUf
Laughable Chimp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 10:10 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,433
Points: 4,877
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1M2M3M4M5M6M7M8 View Post



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This picture is the perfect example of why Sasha Banks was so upset. She said time and time again that she wanted to establish those belts and defend them across brands before dropping them and this is the perfect example why. Now those belts are basically a joke. I like the Iconics, but they literally put the belts on them and then they have done nothing but lose and now they can't even got on the card of a lower level PPV (Although MITB is considered to be close to high level PPV). Those belts already feel like trash now and they never should have taken them off Sasha and Bayley so quick, they should have held them til Summerslam and then dropped them to the Iconics.
M1M2M3M4M5M6M7M8 likes this.
P Thriller is offline  
post #25 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 02:50 PM
Angry at refs
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,003
Points: 6,236
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Looking at the card, they are in for a bad PPV. Almost zero build to most of it, and those with builds are so shit that it doesn't matter.

No wonder I didn't even know MITB was this week until just now.
Erik. and ManiaSeason2017 like this.
Lorromire is online now  
post #26 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 05:24 PM
 
SayWhatAgain!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,671
Points: 10,465
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
This card is so predictable.
It is? Care to enlighten me so I can earn some money?

Thanks x

SayWhatAgain! is offline  
post #27 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 05:27 PM
MJF
Salt of the Earth
 
MJF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15,818
Points: 46,002
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayWhatAgain! View Post
It is? Care to enlighten me so I can earn some money?

Thanks x
There's zero value it's that predictable.
MJF is offline  
post #28 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 05:52 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,352
Points: 4,530
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

If the show sucks, everyone who comments in this thread owes me $10.
ManiaSeason2017 likes this.
#BestForBusiness is offline  
post #29 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 10:20 AM
 
SayWhatAgain!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,671
Points: 10,465
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

They are lucky they don't rely on PPV anymore, because this would tank going up against GOT. Probably will be one of the lowest live watched PPVs every, seeing as wrestling fans and GOT fans seem to crossover more than you'd think.

SayWhatAgain! is offline  
post #30 of 1582 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 11:13 AM
Southern Pride
 
Southerner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: The South
Posts: 1,174
Points: 3,531
                     
Re: WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

I'm legit excited for MITB, but i'm a sucker for the potential in the MITB matches themselves. Most of the matches should be good even though the build up has been lackluster.

Luckily Styles vs. Rollins is interesting in itself because they did zero interesting build to it besides "first time ever" and they have had like 5 or 6 weeks to come up with something.

Hopefully Lacey isn't pinned or submitted clean as a sheet in her first opportunity. That wouldn't help her at all.


Supporting Charlotte and Lacey Evans!

Other favorites: AJ Styles, Elias, Strowman and Nikki Bella.
Southerner is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome