Ronda Rousey vs Asuka - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 05:00 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 19
Points: 85
 
Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

Ronda and Asuka have both had better days but both are champions with huge fan bases. Do you think we might ever see a collision between Ronda and Asuka or is it a match we will never see?

If we could see it whose side are you on Ronda or Asuka?

PaulieG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 05:05 AM
You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nos Astra, Illium
Favourite(s): Asuka, James & Maso, Rocha & Knost, Bryan & Vinny
Posts: 93,528
Points: 73,972
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

We're never seeing it. Ronda is gone, and even if she came back, Asuka isn't money to Vince because he doesn't understand what charisma is. If he thought it was a money match, it would've happened. He'll have Ronda working 4 more matches seperately against Charlotte and Becky, as well as Lacey Evans and Dana Brooke.

It says an astronomical amount about Vinces lack of booking comprehension that he gave Ruby Riott 2 matches against Ronda Rousey but Asuka got zero. Losing to her isn't even the issue.





Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 04-11-2019 at 05:08 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 06:36 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2,257
Points: 3,304
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

bruh.....
patpat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 06:39 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,332
Points: 5,957
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

Ruby Riott was clearly being fed to Ronda. Of course Asuka didnt get that role they protect Asuka a helluva lot more than that. As well they should

OP- if and when Ronda comes back she has unfinished business with Becky.

If she comes bach for more matches though yes this matchup could asbolutely work
Bobholly39 is online now  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 06:43 AM
You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nos Astra, Illium
Favourite(s): Asuka, James & Maso, Rocha & Knost, Bryan & Vinny
Posts: 93,528
Points: 73,972
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobholly39 View Post
Ruby Riott was clearly being fed to Ronda. Of course Asuka didnt get that role they protect Asuka a helluva lot more than that. As well they should

OP- if and when Ronda comes back she has unfinished business with Becky.

If she comes bach for more matches though yes this matchup could asbolutely work
Yeah, they protect her so much. She can't do jobs because she's never on television.

Asuka is the only "name" woman that has never faced Ronda. That says something. Charlotte has faced her, Becky has faced her, Nia has faced her, Alexa has faced her, Sasha has faced her, Bayley has faced Ronda. Asuka wasn't deemed important enough, Vince didn't think it was a money match. They've jobbed her out constantly on PPV since she lost her streak, and she didn't even make the WrestleMania card this year. That's not protecting her, that's sabotage.





Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 04-11-2019 at 06:45 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 06:46 AM
I'm looking California and feeling Minnesota!!
 
Rick Sanchez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19,540
Points: 13,014
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

Like I want to see Asuka get what Riott got. Squashed on ppv and then beat again the next night. Yeah that sounds awesome.
Ger likes this.

Rick Sanchez is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 06:47 AM
You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nos Astra, Illium
Favourite(s): Asuka, James & Maso, Rocha & Knost, Bryan & Vinny
Posts: 93,528
Points: 73,972
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

Hey, she'd get a bigger payday for facing Ronda on PPV than she's ever had before. She'd make more for that than she did when she beat Becky.

Also, you can have her squashed by Ronda or squashed by Mandy Rose. It's really up to you. Good booking is not an option with her.





Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 04-11-2019 at 06:48 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 06:55 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,332
Points: 5,957
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Yeah, they protect her so much. She can't do jobs because she's never on television.

Asuka is the only "name" woman that has never faced Ronda. That says something. Charlotte has faced her, Becky has faced her, Nia has faced her, Alexa has faced her, Sasha has faced her, Bayley has faced Ronda. Asuka wasn't deemed important enough, Vince didn't think it was a money match. They've jobbed her out constantly on PPV since she lost her streak, and she didn't even make the WrestleMania card this year. That's not protecting her, that's sabotage.

You're just being your bitter whiny self as usual.

No Asuka didnt face Ronda and Sasha did. But while Sasha was 'jobbed' to Ronda, Asuka was beating the most over wrestler in the company- clean no less - for the world title.

It made no sense to have Asuka cross paths with Ronda in the last few months when it was clearly heading towards Ronda vs Becky. Id rather they save that potential matchup for down the road

Just because they pulled the rug from under Asuka and had her lose the title to Charlotte recently it doesnt mean she isn't still one of the most protected women in wwe
Jedah likes this.
Bobholly39 is online now  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 07:12 AM
 
NondescriptWWEfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,642
Points: 5,872
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

they should have done an undefeated asuka vs ronda but wwe did what wwe does and it never happened.

number 1 fan of The Face Of WWE™ alexa

Suffering from incurable Bliss Fever ❤️❤️❤️

Alexa Bliss - global megastar, future first ballot hall of famer and Undisputed SD and RAW champ. watch out becky, shes gonna take your crown.

(sigh) oh, Alexa, how magnificent you are. Don't you ever get tired of being so perfect?
NondescriptWWEfan is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 07:16 AM
You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nos Astra, Illium
Favourite(s): Asuka, James & Maso, Rocha & Knost, Bryan & Vinny
Posts: 93,528
Points: 73,972
                     
Re: Ronda Rousey vs Asuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobholly39 View Post
You're just being your bitter whiny self as usual.

No Asuka didnt face Ronda and Sasha did. But while Sasha was 'jobbed' to Ronda, Asuka was beating the most over wrestler in the company- clean no less - for the world title.
Yeah, and Sasha is also a 4 time champion of Raw, the A show, and Asuka is a 1 time champion of SmackDown, the B show, and after beating Becky, was taken off tv for a month straight to ensure she had no momentum, lost to Mandy Rose, and then lost to Charlotte for the title on no notice two weeks before WrestleMania when she's made it known that it was her dream to defend the title at WrestleMania, and then Sasha was on the main card of WrestleMania while Asuka was on the pre show battle royal. Let's ask Asuka which career she wants.

Quote:
It made no sense to have Asuka cross paths with Ronda in the last few months when it was clearly heading towards Ronda vs Becky. Id rather they save that potential matchup for down the road
There is no down the road, she's gone. She left to have a family, and Vince doesn't even see Asuka as a money player.

Quote:
Just because they pulled the rug from under Asuka and had her lose the title to Charlotte recently it doesnt mean she isn't still one of the most protected women in wwe
Let's say it's true that she's one of the most protected women in WWE. That goes to show how little it means to be a "protected" woman. The only people who are REALLY protected are Becky and Charlotte, the others are only protected to varying degrees and buried at any point that Vince sees fit.

Protected or not, there's no CARE for Asuka by the office because if Vince CARED about her, he'd never have kicked her off WrestleMania. If you don't make WrestleMania, Vince is basically publicly pissing in your face.





Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 04-11-2019 at 07:19 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome