ａｅｓｔｈｅｔｉｃ ／／ ｔｉｔｌｅ
You know what it is. Another auction draft. For PREMIUM members of wrestlingforum.com only.
Sorry to any non-premium members who are interested, but I'm keeping this auction draft to known premium members as they have a record of reliability and will keep discussion rolling through the chatbox.
There's nothing special about this one, no gimmickry or anything like that (thanks Andre), just a good old 'bid, win, make a card, battle, probably lose' system auction draft.
This tends to be known stuff or easy enough to explain anyway.
As for the specifics of this draft, I want only 8 participants
this time around, and it's going to be a bit more relaxed, wherein you will have a minimum of two lists per week and 2 1⁄2 days (60 hrs) to complete your bids
, hopefully having the weekend as a break period. If bids are sent in before the deadline a new list will be posted when I can be assed to get around to it.
If you want to participate, please do so til the end. Vote on every match, and give your co-drafters the decency of reading their cards and responding with at least a few paragraphs (or dot points) in reception.
With this being 8 people, there will only be three rounds, which means the most cards you'll have to book is three. Which isn't much.
Looking to begin this on Monday the 11th
which means I'll likely post the first list on your Sunday if you're from Europe or America, but you won't be expected to have your bids in until 60 hrs out from mid Monday I suppose. Again, it's pretty lax, so just try to get in by the deadline or tell me you can't make it.
• Each participant begins with $100,000,000
(100 Million Dollarydoos)
• Each list of wrestlers consists of 50 and lasts for 60 hours
... Each competitor sends their bids to me before the deadline. Short exceptions allowed if you have a fair reason.
... You can use any gimmick of the wrestler you acquire. That means Dr. Isaac Yankem if you get Kane, or Stunning Steve Austin if you get Stone Cold.
• You bid on as many/few wrestlers as you want each round. You are not required to bid each round, but you must inform me
... You cannot bid any more than your existing budget on a single wrestler.
... Your total bids in a round cannot be higher than the starting budget of $100,000,000 (100 Million Dollarydoos), with the exception of the first round having a maximum bid amount of $200,000,000
(200 Million Dollarydoos)
• The highest bidder wins the wrestler.
• Minimum bids of $100,000 (100 Thousand Dollarydoos) per wrestler in ALL rounds, including free agent rounds.
• Bids must be in the thousands. This means no $100,001 bids. Either $100,000 or $101,000.
• In the event of a tie, the highest bidders will be asked (via thread tag or PM) to re-submit bids to me.
• You can only submit bids ONCE
per round. Once your bids are in, that's final.
• Each participant must have a minimum of 16
and maximum of 32
members on their roster.
• Each participant must have a minimum of 8
, and a maximum of 16
matches on their cards.
• Trading is allowed
. However, trades can happen at any time after the 4th draft round
... Trades are to be posted in the thread and confirmed by both parties, notifying me via thread tag.
• If you go over $100M at any point in the auction you will be barred from bidding again until you get under the cap.
... At any point you can release wrestlers for 50% of their buy out cost. For example, if you buy Enzo Amore for $10,000,000 (10 Million Dollarydoos) and then kick him off the bus, you will receive only $5,000,000 (5 Million Dollarydoos) regardless of whether you are over or under cap
• Following the bidding rounds, there will be two (2) Free Agent rounds
. Bidding will work as usual.
... After this, participants will have up to 60 hours
to finalize their rosters.
• At this point, if anyone is not in compliance with cap/roster limits, I will adjust their roster accordingly at the end of the deadline by removing or adding wrestlers at random until the person meets the number of wrestlers and budget criteria.
• The randomizer will then determine match-ups for the booking rounds.
• You then have up to 72 hours (or if over the weekend, until the end of Monday)
to send me your finalised cards.
• During the tournament, if you defeat your opponent, you will be able to pick up to four
of their roster (and remove up to four of your own) to use in your next card.
• Legit BOSS
are banned from participating/voting.
We've all been out of the game for a while. So if you guys have any questions, try to ask them before joining up... or at least before the draft begins.
I know you're gonna ask if there's a limit to gimmick matches. No, there's no limit to gimmick matches
. People voting should vote based on the card overall, so having too many gimmick matches should be a negative. But it's up to you to book it that way and up to your co-drafters on how they perceive the use of the gimmick matches.
I want this to be ANARCHY (or is this the FREE MARKET???) in the sense that I'm not applying many rules here, but please don't try to abuse loopholes and give me unnecessary headaches and be a pain.
Sign ups begin ASAP.