New Year Snake Draft
Presented by Oxitron & Co.
*date of commencement will be revealed soon
*questions or statements about the draft may result in introducing more, or editing existing, rules
Welcome to the first draft of 2016, a snake draft. Many people who may be signing up might not have done a snake draft, or at least not a wrestling one. Do not worry, it's extremely simple, and it'll be just as fun without as much moderation necessary.
Because this is a turn-based draft, the maximum number of players will be smaller. Instead of 16 players, we will have 8
. If there are more than 8 people who want to play, then I'll be happy to set up two separate groups. If we fall shy of 16, then I'll allow people to play in both groups.
These groups, if they happen, will be separate
, meaning completely separate rosters and picks.
Also, because of how the last few drafts have been, this will only be open to established members of the forum.
This does NOT
mean premium members only, but members who have been here for a respectable length of time.
Lastly, when the draft begins, this will be the discussion and trade thread. There will be another thread opened that will be solely
for draft picks. It makes it easier to keep track of everything for everyone.
A snake draft is defined as such:
Owners participate in each round of the draft by taking turns selecting players in a snake draft format (i.e., 1-8, 8-1, 1-8, etc.).
Each team drafts one player per round until all roster slots are full.
- Each player has a maximum of 18 hours to draft.
- If they have not drafted after 18 hours, the next person is able to draft and it will continue.
- If you miss one round, you can pick two the next round.
- You can only do this TWICE.
- If you miss three rounds a replacement may be discussed.
- Maximum roster size is 24. You will be able to take 2 picks upon winning a round, to a maximum of 30.
- Trades are enabled at any time. To trade, use the discussion thread. Both parties must finalise the trade for it to be official.
- Anyone you can think of is able to be drafted.
- One gimmick per wrestler. If someone picks Stone Cold you cannot pick Stunning Steve.
- This means you can use any gimmick any wrestler has ever used.
- Tag teams and factions do NOT come in a package, they are separate picks.
- Managers can be picked.
- HALF, rounded up, of your matches can have stipulations, stipulations are as follows:
- Non-tag matches with more than two wrestlers (not including managers).
- Any alteration that would dramatically change how the match takes place, or the outcome of said match (not including managers).
- You can use wrestlers a maximum of TWO times per show. It is up to the voters to decide whether it is too much.
@KILL V. Oxi
@The Fresh Prince of Boyle Heights
This is also the draft order
2. The Fresh Prince of Boyle Heights
3. KILL V. Oxi
This is also the draft order
3. Vague Katti
8. Ricky Jerret