- Each competitor starts with $20M.
- The rounds of 50 are posted and left up for 24 hours.
- Each competitor sends their bids to me before the deadline, no exceptions.
- You bid on as many/few wrestlers as you want each round. You are not required to bid each round.
- The highest bidder wins the wrestler.
- Minimum bids of $50k, no maximum.
- In the event of a tie, the highest bidders will be asked to re-submit bids to me.
- You can only submit bids ONCE per round. Once your bids are in, that's final.
- Each participant must have a minimum of 12 and maximum of 24 members on their roster.
- Each participant must have a minimum of 6, and a maximum of 12 matches on their cards.
- Trades will be allowed. In the event of a trade, all salaries/monies exchanged count against your salary cap. This will be explained in a post before the auction draft begins.
- Trades are to be sent to me or posted in the thread and confirmed by both parties. They can happen between the start and end of the draft rounds.
- If you go over 20M at any point in the auction you will be barred from bidding again until you get under the cap.
- At any point you may drop members of your roster to free up cap space. If you are over the cap, you will receive 100% of your moneyback toward the cap. If you are under the cap, you will receive 50% of your money back toward the cap.
- Following the 9 bidding rounds, there will be a Free Agent round. Bidding will work as usual.
- After this, participants will have 18-24 hours to finalize their rosters.
- Again, at this point, if anyone is not in compliance with cap/roster limits, I will adjust their roster accordingly at the end of the deadline.
- The randomizer will then determine match-ups for the booking rounds.
Washington Irving (Repped in for True Rebel)