Pat McAfee Almost Walked Out Of WWE WrestleMania After Michael Cole Yelled At Him - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 08:06 PM
The Mister Abigail Experience

Re: Pat McAfee Almost Walked Out Of WWE WrestleMania After Michael Cole Yelled At Him

No idea who he even is.
herbski likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 08:15 PM

Re: Pat McAfee Almost Walked Out Of WWE WrestleMania After Michael Cole Yelled At Him

That people actually give a fuck about what someone wears.. doesn't take much to upset people, no wonder people have mental issues, geeez
post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 09:01 PM

I have to agree that he did look dumb in them but at the same time Micheal didn't need to yell at him in front of people like that. He could've easily just pulled him aside and told him "Hey you should be more professional and wear pants" and that's it.

Glad Micheal apologized though and both parties moved on from it.

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic660114_1.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitamins and believing in myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nWo4Lyfe420 View Post
He looks ridiculous and Lebron looked ridiculous in the capri pants too. No guy will ever make dressing up like a woman look "cool"

Bloody right!

Not removing until (X ) Ric Flair shows up on TV stone sober.(It looks like he did it. Good for you Naitch

If anyone is interested in purchasing ultra rare footage of Pat Patterson winning the first Intercontinental Championship in Rio de Janeiro just send me your PayPal username and password and I'll take care of the rest.

I begin to think, that a calm is not desirable in any situation in life....Man was made for action and for bustle too, I believe - Abigail Adams
post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 09:43 PM

He looks fucking stupid. If they specifically told no jorts (whatever the fuck that means), and he still wore them, then yeah yell at him.
Even Lebron looked stupid in them, and Pat McAfee is faaar from being Lebron

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic728066_3.gif
post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
He looks pretty sharp, I think Cole is just bitter he missed out leg day at the gym when McAfee clearly didn't
THIS. He wears shorts because he's a former Colts punter and his legs are strong af. He shows off his legs, that's his gimmick.
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 04:59 AM

Imagine turning up to wrestlings biggest event as a interviewer in shorts.

He got off easy with a bollocking.

If I turned up to work in shorts I would be sent home.
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 05:47 AM

As much as we rag on Vince, being able to convince him something's fine by threatening his "hipness" is like the greatest thing ever. Insecure 70 year old Vince refusing to be lame.
post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris JeriG.O.A.T View Post
Yeah Cole is a senior producer.

Edit: Perhaps he's unaware of Cole's other jobs, he probably feels like they are equals.
I knew he had more experience but did not realize Cole could fire him, if he can.

Again, he still could have found a better way to address this issue. I 100% agree at the biggest event of the year, wear something more fitting instead of something trendy but dont scream at the new guy at the biggest event of the year either. Everyone is already prob a little nervous, dont need this to make it worse.
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvans View Post
To be fair, he does look fucking stupid.
Exactly, he looks ridiculous.

I don't get why people like him, he's obnoxious.

A former punter, there are 200 people on the street that could get signed as an NFL punter and there wouldn't be that noticeable of a difference in performance. Not that it has anything to do with him wearing shorts - but just thought I'd mention that as well.