Pat McAfee Almost Walked Out Of WWE WrestleMania After Michael Cole Yelled At Him - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 12:25 PM

Re: Pat McAfee Almost Walked Out Of WWE WrestleMania After Michael Cole Yelled At Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaird View Post
They arent jorts technically but I do get your point and agree at the biggest event of the year, a little more professionalism is to be expected.

I may be different. I have had people who dont have authority over me attempt to dress me down in front of co workers before. I dont wait until its behind closed doors, I just reacted and spoke what I wanted. Nothing was unprofessional and there was no yelling, I just dont like him telling someone else to go tell Cole to go fuck himself, stand up for yourself you go tell him.

If someone has an issue with how Im doing things, there are ways to address that and yelling at someone in front of their co workers is not the way to do it. A boss doing it is one thing but just another co worker, naw.
Isn't Cole technically he's superior? That was the implication I got from it.

Corpse Party Mafia Coming Soon.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rOEbSEt7zrY/maxresdefault.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 12:31 PM
The Empire will Reign again

Re: Pat McAfee Almost Walked Out Of WWE WrestleMania After Michael Cole Yelled At Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughable Chimp View Post
Isn't Cole technically he's superior? That was the implication I got from it.
Yeah Cole is a senior producer.

Edit: Perhaps he's unaware of Cole's other jobs, he probably feels like they are equals.
jroc72191 likes this.

Shilling for Xia Li, Aliyah, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley

Last edited by Chris JeriG.O.A.T; 04-11-2019 at 12:33 PM.
post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 12:38 PM

Should Michael Cole have yelled at him in front of all those people? No you calmly tell hey man I dont think Vince is gonna approve of that.

To give props to Michael it did look like he was looking out for Pat just did it in the wrong way
Mugging of Cena likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 12:44 PM
A one sided lover.

He looked fucking stupid. I don't know why people think that doing unconventional things and wearing stupid stuff makes them look cool. This age is full of idiots like him
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Greatest MVP in Mafia History.

I side with Cole here, he looks dumb as hell.

I am only here for the arcade.
post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 01:22 PM
All In for Double or Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris JeriG.O.A.T View Post
Yeah Cole is a senior producer.

Edit: Perhaps he's unaware of Cole's other jobs, he probably feels like they are equals.
Well plus like McAfee said this is a second job for him and he doesn't NEED it, he's there b/c he wants to be.

Yes it did look kind of dumb, but the WWE has WAY bigger problems with their product then what one guy on a pre-show panel of 20 people is wearing on TV,
Joe Moore likes this.

post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 01:22 PM

Favourite(s): Natalya, Alexa Bliss, Charlotte, Cesaro

He looks pretty sharp, I think Cole is just bitter he missed out leg day at the gym when McAfee clearly didn't
Hi-Liter likes this.
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 01:35 PM
"The only vowel I'm concerned with is I" - Enzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappers View Post
I'm not even going for a joke here. If he walked out, would ANY fan of the WWE even care? Seriously, what the hell does this guy do anyway. First time I said, who the hell is that guy? was at Fastlane with that Watch Along thing they did. Never seen him before on WWE.

P.S. - During WM, I was at a WM "party" , at least a dozen people. When he appearance on screen, half the people in room started laughing. And those were the girls. The guys, were, who's this tool?
I follow him, and he's pretty funny to be fair. I think he looked like an asshole in his outfit, but I think he brings something different to the table.
post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaird View Post
They arent jorts technically but I do get your point and agree at the biggest event of the year, a little more professionalism is to be expected.
Yeah that's my point - he was told no jorts, so went pedantic and wore suit shorts lmao. He's a bellend.
post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 07:49 PM

He should have just, "Look at Shawn Michaels!!!! I look 100 times more professional than he does"
Mugging of Cena likes this.