WWE WrestleMania 35 Official Discussion Thread - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

3069Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #51 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 09:49 AM

Re: WWE WrestleMania 35 Official Discussion Thread

Really this is a WrestleMania where the top babyfaces SHOULD all win. I have my doubts that it will happen, Vince loves his swerves and heat, but it should given what all of their stories have been. You can send the fans home happy for ONE NIGHT WWW, it's not that hard. As for the rest:

-Sasha & Bayley should retain as they still are needed to try and legitimize the tag belts, and also many fans seemingly want to see them take on the Sky Pirates at some point.

-Randy vs. AJ could be a cool match if given enough time and if Randy is motivated. I kind of think that Randy will probably win (we might get the Phenomenal Forearm countered into an RKO) spot that many people have been waiting to see.

-Miz vs. Shane could be either really fun, or very dull. It's hard to tell with Shane these days.

-Rey vs. Joe, I'm conflicted. If Rey wins, he becomes a Grand Slam Champion, which would be awesome. But on the other hand, Joe is so good and waited so long to finally win a title on the MR, and the US title has been treated so poorly by WWE for a long time now, that Joe really does deserve a chance to restore some prestige to it. Also he's lost too much as champion already imo. So I'd like to see Joe retain, and then Rey can win the belt later on at some point.

-I'd like to see Black & Ricochet win.

-I don't really care about the Raw tag title match, or the ARMBAR/Women's BR as neither of them actually mean anything and no one is ever helped by winning them. I guess I'd like to see Asuka win the latter after WWE fucked her over so badly this year.

-Buddy needs to win the CW title match.

-Batista vs. Triple H COULD be a fun brawl at least. But PLEASE lets not have another "Triple H epic" at Mania, this match isn't suited for it.

-It's still stupid as Hell that Finn didn't bring out the Demon to face Brock freaking Lesnar for the UT, yet now he is doing it to face freaking Lashley for the IC title, WTF WWE?

-Roman vs. Drew could be really good if given enough time.

-Don't care about Angle vs Corbin TBH.

Etc.

On paper, this could be a really fun show. But the execution is always the "iffy" part with WWE of course.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 10:40 AM

About 6 hours until this thing kicks off, excitement levels are rising! It's been a really shitty weekend on a personal level, so Mania is just the thing I need to escape the bullshit for a few hours.

I'd love to see Seth, Becky and Kofi win, but realistically we're not getting that many happy endings. It's a massive card, and even at the lower end of delivering it should be a great show. Maybe not built up the best, and I think Batista vs. HHH in 2019 will be a dud, but the rest all has potential ranging from fun to awesome.

post #53 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 11:16 AM

MANIA DAY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 11:20 AM

7 HOURS OF RAW DAY
prosperwithdeen likes this.
post #55 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 12:08 PM
THE MAN has come around to collect. #Becky2Belts

Favourite(s): Becky Lynch, Almas, Samoa Joe, Sonya Deville, Usos

Man this is gonna be a long one for those that are there live. Hopefully they can keep their energy high for the 3 main events because as we all know, crowd reaction can make or break a match.

"I know I'm a marked woman, but just remember, I'm the read head in leather, with 2 shiny titles, ready to slap the heads off you all!!!" - THE MAN
post #56 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 12:25 PM
Lifting weights and eating steaks.

6 pages?

Like a glorified Raw.
prosperwithdeen and llj like this.
post #57 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 12:50 PM

TBH I'm pretty excited. Given time to breathe we have tons of MOTN contenders. I think both Reigns and McIntrye have A LOT that they want to prove. Reigns that the last 4 years weren't his fault, given that he primarily faced part-timers, and McIntyre wants to prove he belongs.

But seriously look at this lineup

Ronda vs Becky vs Charlotte
Styles vs Orton
Reigns vs McIntrye
Lesnar vs Rollins
Bryan vs Kofi
prosperwithdeen and bradatar like this.

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic183931_16.gif.pagespeed.ce.LTZKHskqwF.gif
post #58 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 12:55 PM
"The only vowel I'm concerned with is I" - Enzo

Hype finally set in for me. Wife and I just got back from Publix and the liquor store. Should have a nice buzz going into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PresidentGasman likes this.
post #59 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 01:13 PM
"The Kingslayer"

Food and drink bought for tonight. Can’t wait to sit for 8 hours overnight to watch this and be disappointed.
bradatar and PresidentGasman like this.

post #60 of 5999 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 01:14 PM

Good luck to those watching tonight as I wont be on the forums watching with you. I'll be spending this years mania like every year around friends house watching together. Probably the best way to survive the experience.