WrestleMania 35 - The Ultimate Travel Thread VI - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Which events will you be attending during WrestleMania 35 week?
WWE WrestleMania 35 69 93.24%
WWE NXT TakeOver: New York 33 44.59%
WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2019 13 17.57%
WWE Axxess 2019 38 51.35%
WWE Monday Night Raw 45 60.81%
WWE SmackDown Live 24 32.43%
WrestleCon 2019 (Any Events) 24 32.43%
WWN Live Experience 2019 (Any Events) 4 5.41%
NJPWxROH G1 Supercard 2019 26 35.14%
Other... 10 13.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

545Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #41 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Wheelman for James Ellsworth

Hi friends! Just booked a hotel for NYC for WrestleMania next year. Got the WM bug big time right now and having to sit it out unfortunately.

Manhattan Broadway hotel is doing triple rooms for under £1200 for eight nights with free cancellation if anyone's interested. With three of you it's less than £400 per person and it's about a ten minute walk from Times Square so you're right where a lot of the general New York action is!

Attended
Raw x11 (Miami, London, Liverpool, New Orleans, Dallas, Toronto, Brooklyn)
SmackDown x6 (London, Liverpool, Brooklyn)
WrestleMania x3 (28, 30, 32)
NXT Takeover x4 (London, Dallas, Toronto, Brooklyn)
Hall of Fame 2014
Extreme Rules 2015
Survivor Series 2016
UK Championship Tournament 2017
SummerSlam 2017

Upcoming
NXT Takeover: Brooklyn V
WrestleMania 35
Raw (Brooklyn)
SmackDown (Brooklyn)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Moron

Im very curious where wrestlemania axxess will be held. Javits center if I had to guess will have the auto show that weekend and izod center is now closed. maybe they can get the prudential center but they have to worry about the Devils schedule. they could run the meadowlands expo center but it will be smaller then the last few years plus I remember reading back in 2013, a wwe executive saying it was too small to run so they passed on it. there’s the intrepid convention hall in nyc that has 108,000 space size not sure if it’s a suitable axxess venue.

Not a lot of options unless they work it into Barclays center or something like that or bite the bullet and hold it in the meadowlands expo center maybe put some attractions outside like they did in 2013. I’m tweeting the ny auto show twitter trying to find out dates next year so maybe javits would be a possibility. Anxious to find out but at least axxess will happen according to the wrestlemania 35 press release put out by wwe so it’s just sit back and wait at this point should get something in the next few months or by years end.
post #43 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 03:07 PM

Re: WrestleMania 35 - The Ultimate Travel Thread VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuffSays View Post
Hi friends! Just booked a hotel for NYC for WrestleMania next year. Got the WM bug big time right now and having to sit it out unfortunately.

Manhattan Broadway hotel is doing triple rooms for under £1200 for eight nights with free cancellation if anyone's interested. With three of you it's less than £400 per person and it's about a ten minute walk from Times Square so you're right where a lot of the general New York action is!
Thanks for the heads up on this one! It looks like they don't have any rooms left that accommodate more than two people that weekend but I've booked in or my wife and I.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 08:17 AM
Moron

Great new guys I just saw on the ny auto shows Twitter, the auto show at javits center doesn't start until April 19th which is Easter weekend next year (when they usually like to start the show) well after wrestlemania 35. so wwe if I had to guess will get javits center for wrestlemania 35 axxess next year. we will see if they choose javits could be reasons If they don't but that's really good news.
post #45 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 11:14 AM

Man New York next year is gonna be a nightmare getting around to each event and considering I'm guessing most people will be aiming to stay in Brooklyn because of the Barclays Center shows

http://tinypic.com/r/akvbb8/9
post #46 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 02:39 PM
AOS
Just found out WWE and WWF are the same thing!

Hi guys,

Helpful thread. My mate and I are going to do WM next year, first time going - looking forward to it, coming over from the UK so looking to plan in advance. Been to NYC before, so know a lot of the decent places to stay, booked one hotel so far that is refundable and will just keep checking in the year build up and keep the best one and cancel the rest. Going to attempt to book flights in the next month or two. Looks like it'll be much cheaper than going down the tickets/hotel package but just obviously a little more risky on the ticket front.

What I'm wondering is how difficult will it be to get tickets online? Presuming due to the size of NYC, and how easy it is to travel there from all over America, as well as elsewhere in the world this will be a pretty hot ticket? My main concern ticket wise is actually NXT and Raw, with the much smaller arena. Will it likely be pot luck on getting a ticket here or is it not too bad as long as you're prepared? We're also not too bothered about where we're sitting for Raw and NXT (as long as they're together, or pretty close by). Will be looking for decent ones for Mania (e.g. not in the clouds!).

Cheers in advance!
post #47 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOS View Post
Hi guys,

Helpful thread. My mate and I are going to do WM next year, first time going - looking forward to it, coming over from the UK so looking to plan in advance. Been to NYC before, so know a lot of the decent places to stay, booked one hotel so far that is refundable and will just keep checking in the year build up and keep the best one and cancel the rest. Going to attempt to book flights in the next month or two. Looks like it'll be much cheaper than going down the tickets/hotel package but just obviously a little more risky on the ticket front.

What I'm wondering is how difficult will it be to get tickets online? Presuming due to the size of NYC, and how easy it is to travel there from all over America, as well as elsewhere in the world this will be a pretty hot ticket? My main concern ticket wise is actually NXT and Raw, with the much smaller arena. Will it likely be pot luck on getting a ticket here or is it not too bad as long as you're prepared? We're also not too bothered about where we're sitting for Raw and NXT (as long as they're together, or pretty close by). Will be looking for decent ones for Mania (e.g. not in the clouds!).

Cheers in advance!
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Tickets will always be available even if you don't get them from Ticketmaster. You could go the Stubhub route and see what's availble on the day of the event and I've also seen people on FB, Twitter & even on here sell tickets because their plans have changed or they managed to get better seats. I've even some people manage to get tickets at the Box Office on the day of the event.

http://tinypic.com/r/akvbb8/9
post #48 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 04:22 PM
NO MORE MR. NICE SHIV

Would love to go next year but health concerns preclude me from traveling.

post #49 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Thank you Dean. <3

Favourite(s): Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns

After this year's Mania, I have to go again next year for my sixth Mania and fifth in a row. I need to go again to see Dean cos I missed him this year

Met Dean on March 28 2015/April 2 2016/August 20 2016/April 1 2017 & April 7 2019!!
Met Roman on April 2 2016 & April 7 2018. Met Seth on March 31 2017 & April 6 2019!!

post #50 of 2317 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 06:31 PM
AOS
Just found out WWE and WWF are the same thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSucks92 View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Tickets will always be available even if you don't get them from Ticketmaster. You could go the Stubhub route and see what's availble on the day of the event and I've also seen people on FB, Twitter & even on here sell tickets because their plans have changed or they managed to get better seats. I've even some people manage to get tickets at the Box Office on the day of the event.
Nice one. Whats the going rate on Stubhub? Is it not a bit of a rip off, or again just your luck? We’re going anyway so will just see what happens, hopefully it will be all good. Not too concerned with it but just want to be prepared to give us as best a chance ticket wise.