I'm not a mark for her, but I liked her quite a bid at some point. My opinion on Sasha:
On a good side:
1. Plays her character good.
2. Better than average in the ring.
On a bad side:
1. Not attractive (witch is a disqualifying factor for a diva)
2. Mic work is very limited. I will prove/just proved that I'm the baddest diva in WWE/boss of NXT over and over and over.
3. The character is very primitive. Only emotion expressed is so called attitude. Which is fine if you're in 6th grade of a ghetto school, but is quite boring and tiresome for an intelligent viewer.
4. Breaks kayfabe after what seems like every match. Again I'm getting tired of seeing what is supposed to be a cruel bitch whipping like a child at every corner.
Overall she is while nothing really special fairly good worker who does him quite boring but well polished shtick. Top-5 diva now. Unfortunately her butterface will stop her from amounting to serious heights. I see her playing solid second fiddle heel to Paige (if Dana Brooke will not get called up soon. Cause if she does Sasha is condemned. Dana plays similar character, but is way better mic worker, and most importantly billion times more attractive).
Her interviews only add to her appeal. Jericho and Sam Roberts were both fantastic.
I finally just watched the Sam Roberts one tonight (no idea why i never watched it...) and it brought back amazing memories of my ROH/NJPW/NXT Philly trip, and still makes me wish there were some professional recording of that Sasha/Charlotte match... And yeah it just made Sasha even more likable.
shes in the top 10 for looks but her character makes her twice as attractive as otherwise more attractive women. her promo ability is second to only paul heyman and john cena, and her rasslin ability is top 20 in the company PERIOD despite being younger than i am at 23. she is unbelievable. i was sold on her heel mannerisms when she kicked charlotte i think in the face and strutted around saying "what are you gonna do about it?" her character makes you forget shes like aj lee size