Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

-   Video Games (https://www.wrestlingforum.com/video-games/)
-   -   The Witcher 3 (https://www.wrestlingforum.com/video-games/2402516-witcher-3-a.html)

Le Duff Fluffer 09-04-2019 12:15 PM

The Witcher 3
 
Just started playing this again. I tried it before I started all the souls games and had to idea how to dodge and roll correctly. Now that I have played all the souls game and know hoe to properly dodge and roll correctly im starting over on this game. What do you guys think of it? It seems confusing with the items and weapon system and stuff but the game and contracts and stuff like that are out of this world and I heard the boss fights are great as well.

bradatar 09-04-2019 12:21 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
I love this game, but have never been able to get through it because of the janky controls when just moving around. Storyline wise itís one of the best games ever made. Man, Iím hopping back in this weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Le Duff Fluffer 09-04-2019 12:24 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradatar (Post 77718868)
I love this game, but have never been able to get through it because of the janky controls when just moving around. Storyline wise itís one of the best games ever made. Man, Iím hopping back in this weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 6 hours into it but was so confused at the time. Now i know how these types of games work and Im just going to do all the contracts and just really understand this game cause I heard its out of this world good.

You on xbox?

bradatar 09-04-2019 12:27 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Duff Fluffer (Post 77718880)
I got 6 hours into it but was so confused at the time. Now i know how these types of games work and Im just going to do all the contracts and just really understand this game cause I heard its out of this world good.

You on xbox?

Nah, PS4 and I am going to buy it again for my wife on her Switch when it drops again later this year.

Le Duff Fluffer 09-04-2019 12:28 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradatar (Post 77718892)
Nah, PS4 and I am going to buy it again for my wife on her Switch when it drops again later this year.

lame sauce bro. I was gonna say add me up

UniversalGleam 09-04-2019 01:58 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
literally never understood the hype for this game tbh. I bought it late last year and whilst it was a serviceable game that looked nice and played fairly well. I simply didn't think it was beyond anything else Ive played. It was fine.

I played it for ages thinking I would find the thing that makes the game one of the best ever by reviews and yet I never really found it. Best thing I played in it was the board game (cant remember the name) but I started finding that was easy to win after figuring it out.

Ive never been into the whole swords and magic type genre anyway so I guess it was never going to be my cup of tea. Red dead redemption 2 blows this game out the water imo........thats a thought, might spend the weekend playing through that game again, nearly a year since I played the story....where does the time go?

Le Duff Fluffer 09-04-2019 02:16 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UniversalGleam (Post 77719156)
literally never understood the hype for this game tbh. I bought it late last year and whilst it was a serviceable game that looked nice and played fairly well. I simply didn't think it was beyond anything else Ive played. It was fine.

I played it for ages thinking I would find the thing that makes the game one of the best ever by reviews and yet I never really found it. Best thing I played in it was the board game (cant remember the name) but I started finding that was easy to win after figuring it out.

Ive never been into the whole swords and magic type genre anyway so I guess it was never going to be my cup of tea. Red dead redemption 2 blows this game out the water imo........thats a thought, might spend the weekend playing through that game again, nearly a year since I played the story....where does the time go?

your talking about the game GWENT. I still have to try it. I dont remember how it was at all. I love the swords and magic type games that have a challenge hence why i love dark souls and bloodborne type games. Red dead are the ones that dont interest me. I like having difficult bosses in the game that take skill and you gotta learn how they attack in order to defeat them. But then hey everyone has there own opinion.

bradatar 09-04-2019 03:06 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UniversalGleam (Post 77719156)
literally never understood the hype for this game tbh. I bought it late last year and whilst it was a serviceable game that looked nice and played fairly well. I simply didn't think it was beyond anything else Ive played. It was fine.

I played it for ages thinking I would find the thing that makes the game one of the best ever by reviews and yet I never really found it. Best thing I played in it was the board game (cant remember the name) but I started finding that was easy to win after figuring it out.

Ive never been into the whole swords and magic type genre anyway so I guess it was never going to be my cup of tea. Red dead redemption 2 blows this game out the water imo........thats a thought, might spend the weekend playing through that game again, nearly a year since I played the story....where does the time go?

Ah, yes. RDR2, another great came I didn't beat because I got angry with the controls. Huge trend with me. If the controls and movement aren't smooth I don't even want to bother anymore.

UniversalGleam 09-04-2019 03:07 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Duff Fluffer (Post 77719188)
your talking about the game GWENT. I still have to try it. I dont remember how it was at all. I love the swords and magic type games that have a challenge hence why i love dark souls and bloodborne type games. Red dead are the ones that dont interest me. I like having difficult bosses in the game that take skill and you gotta learn how they attack in order to defeat them. But then hey everyone has there own opinion.

gwent, yes thats it. I think thats a fantastic mini game tbh, its just really fun, addictive and creative. Its just a shame that difficulty seems to level out after a short time. I can seemingly beat anyone I find with it everytime.

I like the card games in red dead as well. I always appreciate those added extra activities.

Le Duff Fluffer 09-04-2019 03:57 PM

Re: The Witcher 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UniversalGleam (Post 77719414)
gwent, yes thats it. I think thats a fantastic mini game tbh, its just really fun, addictive and creative. Its just a shame that difficulty seems to level out after a short time. I can seemingly beat anyone I find with it everytime.

I like the card games in red dead as well. I always appreciate those added extra activities.

i really only liked the card game from Final Fantasy VIII. Ill give gwent a shot though.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome