Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread - Page 58 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 232Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #571 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 04:17 PM
Queen of Halloween
 
Phantom in the Multiverse of Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: The Catacombs Beneath Staples Center
Favourite(s): E.A. Poe, Gaiman, Bradbury, Asuka
Posts: 2,005
Points: 73,633
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

Groovy.

Dolorian likes this.



Phantom in the Multiverse of Madness is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #572 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:32 PM
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
 
Yuffie Kisaragi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Favourite(s): Hana Kimura and Konami
Posts: 23,500
Points: 27,740
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

Tifa is so badass, I am so happy we got to see her.

But..

Where is my girl now


P.S. I wonder when the demo will hit PSN? And It also seems like they scrapped the multi part deal which is such great news. Which versions are you guys pre ordering? I am gonna get the digital for the theme and then get the Deluxe for all the extra goodies, I do not need the Cloud figurine. Not justifiable price for that edition


The Tokyo Cyber Squad Owns The Wrestling World


K O N A M I

Yuffie Kisaragi is online now  
post #573 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:54 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,270
Points: 80,379
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuffie Kisaragi View Post
Tifa is so badass, I am so happy we got to see her.

But..

Where is my girl now


P.S. I wonder when the demo will hit PSN? And It also seems like they scrapped the multi part deal which is such great news. Which versions are you guys pre ordering? I am gonna get the digital for the theme and then get the Deluxe for all the extra goodies, I do not need the Cloud figurine. Not justifiable price for that edition
They didnt scrap the multi part deal, waht gave you that idea?

They said the game will be in two parts. the First part will be midgar which is what we are getting in March.

birthday_massacre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #574 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:59 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,672
Points: 5,538
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

Still hoping Sephiroth's voice is updated, he sounded like a generic white guy in the last trailer. He used to have an iconic deep voice. Can't they use the Advent Children actor?
#BestForBusiness is offline  
post #575 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 08:03 PM
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
 
Yuffie Kisaragi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Favourite(s): Hana Kimura and Konami
Posts: 23,500
Points: 27,740
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
They didnt scrap the multi part deal, waht gave you that idea?

They said the game will be in two parts. the First part will be midgar which is what we are getting in March.
Wow. Must have missed that bit somehow. Totally Thought the full game was coming out in March, that makes it even more messed up that they are selling collectors editions and stuff lol but I get it and I know they will make their money and we will give it to them gladly.


But why is this game not being properly advertised as FF7 Remake Part 1? You know damn well they are gonna release a complete edition once the second part is due out and put more people out of like 500 bucks for a special PS5 or something with a ton of crazy add ons and collectables xD


The Tokyo Cyber Squad Owns The Wrestling World


K O N A M I


Last edited by Yuffie Kisaragi; 06-11-2019 at 08:05 PM.
Yuffie Kisaragi is online now  
post #576 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Summer is a Knife
 
Dolorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 21,028
Points: 249,298
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
They said the game will be in two parts. the First part will be midgar which is what we are getting in March.
Actually there was some "confusion" about that. What they actually said/meant is that the first part which is only set in Midgar will be two Blu-ray discs. Kitase also said that they are still not sure how many parts there will be in total as they are still planning on that. They have a rough idea but are not sure yet.

So, first part set in Midgar spanning two discs is what will be coming out in March next year.

The rest we still don't know.
Dolorian is offline  
post #577 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 11:37 PM
Custom User Title
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15,222
Points: 19,238
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

I tend to worry about speedy hack and slash for long RPGs so I hope the slowdown thing makes it more unique. Barret's voice is hilariously bad.

Yeah1993 is offline  
post #578 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 12:02 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Posts: 17,976
Points: 58,517
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

An episodic release for a bastardization of a classic game. This company is so far up its own ass, and they haven't made a good game in like 20 years.

CamillePunk is offline  
post #579 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 12:39 AM
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestling
 
SMetalWorld's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The 0.75 Gate of Hell
Posts: 3,390
Points: 17,004
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

Trailer looks fucking sick. Tifa just rocks, doesn't she?

Everyone using weapons and she's bashing these machines with HER BARE FISTS!!!! That is something worth going on your knees for.

Question: Is Final Fantasy VII Remake gonna be Playstation 4 Exclusive? Because seems like it.

Eat your hearts out Xboxers and Switchers

MUSIC IS LIFE!!



Wrestling R.I.P 1948 - 2017


Music, Anime and now Video Games Defeat Wrestling
SMetalWorld is offline  
post #580 of 701 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 08:32 AM
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,528
Points: 18,538
                     
Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonic Met⛧l Music View Post
Trailer looks fucking sick. Tifa just rocks, doesn't she?

Everyone using weapons and she's bashing these machines with HER BARE FISTS!!!! That is something worth going on your knees for.

Question: Is Final Fantasy VII Remake gonna be Playstation 4 Exclusive? Because seems like it.

Eat your hearts out Xboxers and Switchers
It's a timed PS4 exclusive from what I heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolorian View Post
Actually there was some "confusion" about that. What they actually said/meant is that the first part which is only set in Midgar will be two Blu-ray discs. Kitase also said that they are still not sure how many parts there will be in total as they are still planning on that. They have a rough idea but are not sure yet.

So, first part set in Midgar spanning two discs is what will be coming out in March next year.

The rest we still don't know.
I'm kinda disappointed either way. My initial reaction was yay 'only' two episodes but then I thought they must be cutting so much if half of the entire series will be based in Midgar. Now, I'm back to assuming at least three episodes which means more scope to include everything from the original but it's still frustrating having episodic releases. Meh. Way I see it is the first episode must be good or they'll turn a lot of fans away from the following episode(/s)


Blue Is Still The Colour

Last edited by DocBlue; 06-12-2019 at 08:33 AM.
DocBlue is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome