Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody has seen the Zombie Movies (28 Days/Weeks Later) or Series (The Walking Dead). But what would YOU do, if the dead would rise and trying to eat you? Trying to escape and search for shelter? Close down your home and make your own shelter there? How would you defend yourself? People in the US have it easy; they have Gun Shops everywhere. I would be completly fucked, we don't even have Gun Shops or simliar!! (You can check out your nearest resources on this Page)
http://www.mapofthedead.com/

Let the Survival begin!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
First step is to obviously look for supplies and load up on guns and ammo. Since I'm living in LA now I'd take the idea from Zombieland and head for Bill Murray's house.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
I'm going to take the advice from World War Z and head up north to alaska. Even though that sounded like it would suck too.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Gather supplies and head northing into Canada or Alaska very sparsely populated (Cold areas)

Less people = less zombies I would imagine.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts

Time to nut up or shut up.

Edit:

And I actually put this on the bulletin board at work. You know, just incase...

·
There are players and then there are pieces
5,052 Posts
Rape and pillage those people that are showcased on Doomsday Preppers.

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Gather anything could use from home, then I'd steal the nearest vehicle I could find and loot superstores and stuff. Afterwards I'd head out trying to find other survivors and stuff, then head to a police station and grab a few weapons (walking dead style). Wells would be my destination once I felt ready to start looking for shelter and stuff (the smallest city in England apart from the city of London, but that is surrounded by the rest of London.) and it has alot of rivers running through it which is obviously for water and vast wildlife I could hunt. When wells runs dry of resources I'd just move on to the then small city I could find and repeat the process.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Gather supplies and head northing into Canada or Alaska very sparsely populated (Cold areas)

Less people = less zombies I would imagine.
Zombies wouldn't be a problem during winter months where I live along with the sparse population and isolation. Probably the only real upside of living in Northern Canada, I got a leg up when the zombies come.

My 'kick in the nuts' answer is that the fucking LIBRARY would be my first raid while every other dumb fuck is raiding the liquer/grocery store.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts

A old 19th century fort built in the solent (water between Hampshire and the Isle of Wight) which has since been converted into a hotel, however if the outbreak is too far in im fucked, i live near the biggest hospital in the city D:

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha, that's a good one! Gonna hang it up on my toilets door, viewing pleasure for the visitors!

A old 19th century fort built in the solent (water between Hampshire and the Isle of Wight) which has since been converted into a hotel, however if the outbreak is too far in im fucked, i live near the biggest hospital in the city D:
That one looks pretty save!! Normally, I would also head up to north, but I'm fucked: I'm surrounded by populated countries! Gather supplies and a good vehicle would be first on the list, make a stop by the hardware shop (don't have gun shop's, would have to make my own weapons) and head to next mountain from me...There is a Farm/Restaurant on 1100m high, all alone surrounded by woods, with a lot of animals to live from, best thing I guess is to secure the place and to live as long as possible!

But I'm not sure if I would shit my pants the first time I go eye to eye with one of this Bastards...When the "News" would come out, what would you do first: look out for the family/friends, or just for yourselfes? Assuming they don't live far away from you.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,524 Posts
Go out and live in the country, spending my free time roaming the country side killing stragglers. Sounds like a great fucking time to me.

Also, double tap.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Possibly survive as long as I can - how, I dunno, as I'd have no access to guns whatsoever; according to all the films I should have no problem getting my hands on a gun, as guns seem to be laying around in all convenient places to be found when zombies are around.
But, I'd kill myself. Rather pop a bullet in my head than being eaten alive.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
join them.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Use my baseball tree and hit as many as possible in the head. Don't have a gun and in Sweden it's not easy to access it unless you got contact with the criminals. (I know quite a few of them but no way would I spend all the money they demand for a shitty pistol)

·
21-0
1,881 Posts
- Get guns
- Get amo
- Get big knife,sword. Anything close combat for when I dont want to draw attention.
- Get food
- Get a big ass truck that can run over anything.
- Nail Kim Kardashian

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
If its in one country = Bolt it for an airport and message the neighbouring countries for assistance on how to fly a plane. Once auto-pilot is switched on, smooooth sailin'.

If its worldwide = Bolt it for a local police station, free the inmates and arm them with weapons. Fight alongside them until finding a large vehicle that can ram past the abandoned cars on the road, and search for a resistance (while also doing a bit of looting). Once reaching the hideout, smooooth sailin'.

If everyone but myself was infected = Fuck me.

NOTE: During the first two scenarios, I would likely carry around in a backpack: My laptop, My Laptop's Charger, A 3G Dongle, Food and Water, A Video Camera. I would also be armed with a gun that I would find at a nearby police station. And fuck family and friends, I don't need a ball and chain to carry around with me.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts