Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FFS, I don't like moaning about WWE and I actually really enjoyed Raw and I thought it was the most entertaining Raw they've done in a while but WTF is this? Ziggler takes the pin AGAIN why? Other then maybe Rhodes he's the highest placed midcarder in WWE and yet he is pinned by nobodys evey single fucking week. Why couldn't Otunga take the pin huh? why not Swagger? they are both much lower on the card then Dolph.

I can see why Air Boom & Ryan got the win as they're being established as good babyfaces it just pisses me off that they're making Dolph look like a pussy.

Rant over.

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's disappointing, I agree. Otunga should have taken the fall. I thought that was why Otunga was in the match instead of Rhodes. I say only Otunga as an option because Swagger has been really impressive lately. I just wish they'd keep him far away from a mic. His lisp is just.... Too noticeable.

·
Registered
615 Posts
It is to set up a US title match with Ryan probably but I agree they are making him look too weak. He is more than likely going to drop the title at vengeance because all the singles titles are on heels right now and I dont see Henry, ADR or Rhodes dropping their titles.

·
Registered
712 Posts
they have to be careful. Whilst nowhere near as bad as Morrisons treatment, if they have him pinned week in week out its going to be difficult to make him a credible champion. Ziggler IMO could be the next to push on, but this isnt the way to do it

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
In the last month or so he's been pinned by Zack Ryder twice, Sheamus in the 10 man tag or whatever it was and now Mason Ryan.

Why doesn't he get the protection Cody gets? They are in the same position and yet they make Dolph look like a bitch every week.

They could have easily had Ryan fuck up Swagger or Otunga as a way of "sending a message" to Ziggler and he would have escaped with some credability just looking like a typical cowardly heel, but no, they have one of the best guys in the whole company job AGAIN to a roided up imbacile.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Cody is far more protected as a heel. Anyway, Dolph was chosen to make Ryan look good because the WWE knows he's the best seller. Dolph and Swagger will take the tag team belts at Vengeance.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
I'm trying really hard to care, but I just can't. Can someone explain why Zigglar fans and Ryder fans are feuding?

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
They just don't get it. The point of being champion is holding the title of a winner. You're awarded for WINNING, for being superior. By logic Ziggler should be stripped of the title for being a complete jobber. It's a joke. They consider the man a top-tier star but still treat him as enhancement talent. DAMN DOLPH, STOP SELLING SO FUCKING WELL.

Another thing that eats me alive is the way every #1 contendership is determined these days. It's always by beating the champion in a non-title match. Lame as dick. If Mason "Gooseshit" Ryan takes it home at Vengeance, I'm honestly going to stab a person. In the FACE.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Calm down people. Ziggler is in a far better position than a lot of other guys. He's now in one of the bigger stables they've done in a while with Christian, Rhodes and Swagger. He's US Champion and gets a ton of air time.

Ziggler isn't booked as being a superior superstar to many faces, he's a heel champion. He's champion because he'll win in any way possible, because he cheats etc so him getting pinned isn't a massive deal. He doesn't need to win clean to get pushed, and him getting pinned is to obviously set up a US Title feud/match. He can lose all he wants but could retain the title by DQ, by someone interfering or cheating and he'd still be getting the big push. It's faces who can't be pushed whilst losing clean and never winning, not heels.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
prepare for mason ryan taking the us title from ziggler in two weeks as well ziggler teaming up with swagger for the tag titles
horrible i know but thats how i see it right now

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
prepare for mason ryan taking the us title from ziggler in two weeks as well ziggler teaming up with swagger for the tag titles
horrible i know but thats how i see it right now
I'm starting to see the idea with this stable with Christian, Rhodes, Ziggler and Swagger. If anything, it's starting to look like an Evolution type stable. Plus, they'll definitely be in a Survivor Series match, probably against a team led by Randy Orton.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Disagree on the inevitability of Ziggler dropping to Mason Ryan. That United States Championship has Ryder's name on it. So long as he gets allowed back on Raw, anyway. For the moment I imagine we might end up seeing Dolph/Swagger vs Air Boom for a little bit.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Another thing that eats me alive is the way every #1 contendership is determined these days. It's always by beating the champion in a non-title match. Lame as dick. If Mason "Gooseshit" Ryan takes it home at Vengeance, I'm honestly going to stab a person. In the FACE.
Indeed. For ages, US/IC/Tag Titles have been determined by making the champion look weak. It's stupid booking, just have a #1 contender's match.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts