Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was during some basketball countdown, Disrespecful Moments. He just threw it out when some dude made a huge dunk. I thought it was cool.

·
Banned
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No lamer than your post. It was just a mention cuz I'm a huge fan of Ziggler.

And DoubleAwesome, you're just butthurt cuz Miz is so terrible.

They will close the thread any minute now but I dont care.

·
Banned
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And you're butthurt cuz Ziggler can't get a reaction when one of the Biggest HEELS in WWE is with him
Butthurt? He's having great matches with the top stars in the company. What is Miz doing? Oh yeah, getting owned by Punk every week and becoming the biggest running joke in wrestling.

I dont get it?

Why was he mentioned?

The connection?
I'm sorry, I don't know. I just liked the mention. Maybe the announcer was a fan and mentioned it cuz the dunk was so great, a reference to Zigglers in ring ability.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Can we see a video for proof? This thread is so helpful.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Butthurt? He's having great matches with the top stars in the company. What is Miz doing? Oh yeah, getting owned by Punk every week and becoming the biggest running joke in wrestling.
Dolph Ziggler is Doing HandStands for God's Sake! He was a GAY cheerleader on his debut that was 1000 times worse than Miz's first gimnick so Ziggler is a bigger joke than Miz

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Okay. . .so what was said? And what was happening when it was said? You could at least tell us the comment about him that they made.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
They should turn Cena heel.

Reactions: DocBlue

·
Registered
903 Posts
It's not often pro wrestling gets mentioned outside of a promotional segment. And the fact that it's Ziggler makes it all the cooler for me.

Would be cool to see a vid, though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.