Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
#wwe in evansville, indiana tonite for smackdown! 3 way dance for the world title & 3 ways are my specialty, obvs ?

I know it is tonight but are they not meant to leave mentioning it until Friday? Not that it matters just a bit strange IMO.

·
Six Point Terror
894 Posts
Ziggler's into 3ways??????????hum..... I'd gladly watch him and vickie and a third Diva any DAY :lmao

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
They even report the results of Smackdown on WWE.com before Friday sometimes. It's that much of a B show now.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I like ziggler but how is he still in WHC matches when he clearly does not pose a threat to sheamus?
I was thinking the exact same thing. He lost 5 or so 1 on 1 matches cleanly in a row to Sheamus, and he;s getting another title shot?

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
I read this tweet on my mind with Goldust voice D:

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I like ziggler but how is he still in WHC matches when he clearly does not pose a threat to sheamus?
The fans are getting behind him more and more every week and he's proving himself to have the ability of a main eventer. Just because he's not winning against the all-mighty Sheamus does not mean he shouldn't be in the title picture. The way Sheamus has been booked since WM, NO ONE poses a threat to him.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
When Edge retired, on Smackdown he said something, like this: ''I'm sure you heard my announcement last night on Raw''. Also, Michael Cole fucked up with this numerous times. Again, no big deal.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Ziggler's into 3ways??????????hum..... I'd gladly watch him and vickie and a third Diva any DAY :lmao
that's what I noticed first too, lol. we're fucking weird man!

·
Registered
10,978 Posts
The fans are behind Ziggler and want to see him in World Title matches, that's why he keeps getting shots at Sheamus, because the fans care about Ziggler and want to see him do well!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts