Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Re: Ziggles is officially a Former World Champion

I just cant accept him as a world champion. I dont think he deserves to even be in main events hes a midcarder at best.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts

I'm Suprised it's been recognised. I just don't get why WWE wanted to put the title on him for that short period of time.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

The world title is just a prop thesedays... guess it has been since the early 90's. But I struggle to accept the barely over mid-carders becoming world champion.

Either way, the title(s) use to sell PPVs with the correct hype, so this is just another nail in the coffin for the declining buyrates.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

Yet on WWE's own website, they ALSO claim that the world title was vacant at the time. I don't know at this point, it's like they're having it both ways. If this is true that they've officially counted it, it's DISGUSTING. THIS guy? World Heavyweight Champion? I don't care for how short a time, the fact that he's made it farther than the likes of Christian, Kennedy, Dibiase Sr. and Perfect is just unacceptable.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts

I can't get why they would do this.

Poor guy deserves a REAL World Title reign and instead he gets this embarrassment. Not to mention, Edge picks up another undeserved reign.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts

Why the fuck did they do it, it doesnt benefit Ziggler at all and Edge gets another pointless title reign.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

LOL Dolph never had the title to begin with. But with this much torture on the guy, something good must be coming his way.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts

He's obviously going to do the 'I'm the real World Champion' gimmick for a long time to come. Which will get him heat.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I don't know how to feel.

·
Registered
267 Posts

I know how to feel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!11!1!!!111!!!!!1oneone!!!!

wk

·
Registered
36 Posts

Yet on WWE's own website, they ALSO claim that the world title was vacant at the time. I don't know at this point, it's like they're having it both ways. If this is true that they've officially counted it, it's DISGUSTING. THIS guy? World Heavyweight Champion? I don't care for how short a time, the fact that he's made it farther than the likes of Christian, Kennedy, Dibiase Sr. and Perfect is just unacceptable.
Yep.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

I know WWE's had some bad world champions before, but this one is just.....this is mind boggling. This guy has a presence that makes Zach Ryder look like The Undertaker, he might as well be invisible. The only silver lining is that he only held it for about 5 minutes, thus sparing us having to see a genuine reign, but it's still terrible.

Good God, WrestleMania can't come soon enough. Alberto Del Rio needs to save us from Ziggler and Edge, these 2 clowns are destroying SmackDown with their nonsense.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts

I don't care for how short a time, the fact that he's made it farther than the likes of Christian, Kennedy, Dibiase Sr. and Perfect is just unacceptable.
Yo man but Christian is a former NWA World Champ and Kennedy is a former TNA World Champion.

*must. keep. straight. face.*

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts

I know WWE's had some bad world champions before, but this one is just.....this is mind boggling. This guy has a presence that makes Zach Ryder look like The Undertaker, he might as well be invisible. The only silver lining is that he only held it for about 5 minutes, thus sparing us having to see a genuine reign, but it's still terrible.

Good God, WrestleMania can't come soon enough. Alberto Del Rio needs to save us from Ziggler and Edge, these 2 clowns are destroying SmackDown with their nonsense.
Stop being such a whiny belt mark.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts