Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
There's no way that Ziggler will win. McIntyre will likely beat him in 10 minutes or less and then will defend his title in a rematch with Lashley or face Randy Orton at SummerSlam.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
They should’ve done McIntyre vs. Lashley for the WWE Title in a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules. It would’ve been another physical match between them and it would’ve prevented another interference from Lana. Plus, McIntyre could’ve won by escaping the cage, so that Lashley wouldn’t have been pinned two pay-per-views in a row. Ziggler isn’t exactly the most credible superstar on the roster. He can’t even beat Otis nor kick out of his weak Caterpillar Elbow Drop. Not only did he lose to him at WrestleMania 35, he lost to him in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match and a Six-Man Tag Team Match on SmackDown. He doesn’t stand a chance against the man who slayed both “The Beast” Lesnar and “The Beast Slayer” Rollins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ziggler loses every match and feud!! Beaten in seconds by Goldberg a man in his fifties.
Squashed by Drew after Drew turned on him.

So Ziggler dick riders expect me to believe that Ziggler can have a competitive match against the guy who beat Brock, destroyed Vega’s stable on a weekly Basis to the point they ran from him.

Calling it now Drew wins in a few minutes. Drew not squashing him like Goldberg did makes him look inferior to Goldberg.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Ziggler loses every match and feud!! Beaten in seconds by Goldberg a man in his fifties.
Squashed by Drew after Drew turned on him.

So Ziggler dick riders expect me to believe that Ziggler can have a competitive match against the guy who beat Brock, destroyed Vega’s stable on a weekly Basis to the point they ran from him.

Calling it now Drew wins in a few minutes. Drew not squashing him like Goldberg did makes him look inferior to Goldberg.
Well Ziggler gets to pick the match stip so he'll probably pick some kind of cinematic match to make it more even.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Would be a good way to reintroduce Roode, either as ref or as enforcer or something. Then Roode being McIntyre’s next feud to fill the gap until Summerslam.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,265 Posts
This is a filler match for Lashley vs Mcintyre 2 imo before Lashley vs Lesnar (if we still get that).

·
Registered
285 Posts
To me, it means they didn't want to beat Lashley again becausr they have a plan for him at Wrestlemania.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts