Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,937 Posts
What trash. Losing means more than winning in this company. All of Drew's opponents since Mania have been consistent losers.

WWE does an absolutely terrible job with its roster. There's no reason why Randy Orton should be the only guy on the roster anywhere near Drew's level. WWE has completely cut out all competitiveness from their shows. Anyone can cut a promo or attack the champ and you're automatically next in line.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What trash. Losing means more than winning in this company. All of Drew's opponents since Mania have been consistent losers.

WWE does an absolutely terrible job with its roster. There's no reason why Randy Orton should be the only guy on the roster anywhere near Drew's level. WWE has completely cut out all competitiveness from their shows. Anyone can cut a promo or attack the champ and you're automatically next in line.
This is why the ratings are trash who wants to watch Ziggler in a main event program?

·
Registered
10,054 Posts
I actually don't mind getting Drew/Ziggler at ER, Ziggler always seems to get a random PPV championship shot every now and then. Drew has been having some really great matches too so i'm actually looking forward to him working with Ziggler the more i think about it.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,811 Posts
Lol what a terrible match that’s gonna be
How in the blue hell is Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler a "terrible match" knowing how both of these men are pretty good in the ring?

There's a big difference between a filler match and a 'terrible' match.

Edit:

Actually, don't even bother answering that question. I just saw your laughable comment about Ziggler being "absolute garbage" :LOL:

·
Premium Member
17,080 Posts
It should be Great match. Drew has been killing it with everyone since Mania. I'm looking forward to seeing Ziggler take a Claymore.

It's clear no one is taking the title off Drew for the remainder of 2020.

Reactions: RBrooks

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
On paper, the match has got nothing to it. They microwave Ziggler a lot. What does it mean? The match itself will probably be good. It wouldn't have great heat in front of a live crowd, but there will be a crowd there designed to pump it up. It would be smart to give it something else. I know they are former tag team partners and whatever. But nah, juice it up. Yes, Drew has the belt and Dolph wants it, but do something more meaty with this.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nothing against Ziggler, and I'm glad he's getting a title feud again.

But why did they drop the Lashley feud so quickly? I think Drew and Lashley could feud some more and end with i.e a last man standing match. Those two brawling all around an arena would be really fun to watch.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,160 Posts
Drew's gonna eat Dolph alive at ER this is the same challenger who loses to anybody these days I mean he lost to Otis in weak fashion.

It's filler nothing more but a history reference to salvage it.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,033 Posts
Ziggler literally lost to Otis by an Elbow Drop, and not just any Elbow Drop, one of the weakest looking Elbow Drops of all time
skip to 2:00

And heres where Otis beat him for a second time

So how in the fuck is anyone supposed to believe Ziggler has a chance in hell of beating Drew when he's been Otis' bitch for months?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Ziggler literally lost to Otis by an Elbow Drop, and not just any Elbow Drop, one of the weakest looking Elbow Drops of all time
skip to 2:00

And heres where Otis beat him for a second time

So how in the fuck is anyone supposed to believe Ziggler has a chance in hell of beating Drew when he's been Otis' bitch for months?
I highly doubt this is going to be a straight up wrestling match. In the coming weeks some stipulation will probably be added.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,033 Posts
I highly doubt this is going to be a straight up wrestling match. In the coming weeks some stipulation will probably be added.
I doubt it gets a stipulation match, i mean its not really that personal of a feud to call for a stipulation match, that usually comes after 2 months or so of feuding not in the very first match.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts