Wrestling Forum banner

Ziggler has to win the rematch

2K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  Gn1212 
#1 ·
If Dolph doesn't win the rematch, what more could he possibly do in the company? He should have won at extreme rules considering the stipulations. He could have had a 2 week transitional reign, dropping it back to Drew or Seth or even Otis.

#8 ·
Hell no. Dolph's time as WWE Champion or anywhere near that level has come and gone. He is there for someone to keep Drew busy for a week. The fact the rematch is even happening is stupid.

The only thing that would make Dolph serious again is a big win streak before challenging for a title or just leaving for a long time.

#10 ·
He isn't winning anything, he's their biggest jobber of the last decade.

Reactions: Mahmenn
#17 ·
Why should he do anything more in the company? He'll, why is he even still employed? The guy hasn't been over in 5 years and it's been longer than that since he was a believable threat. He should've gotten released when they cleaned house, I guarantee he makes more money than useful people like Lio Rush.

#18 ·
It's because he's been there so long so he's became part of the furniture so to speak yeah there not gonna push him as a top star but he a a guy they can turn to to get a match out of someone and make them look good in the ring because dolph can sell and bump very well for guys. But a guy like lio rush because he was new and had problems back stage in terms of attitude they could get rid of him easier

#23 ·
I don't mind anyone being champion if the booking is right titles are just story devices and if the story is logical and strong enough for them to be champion I don't why people get so outraged. Miz when he's booked well as a heel is one of the strongest characters wwe can have and ziggler is one of the best performers they have in the ring when they let him work and don't make him look like a J-brone

#25 ·
I would love to see Ziggler win but I don't think it will happen. To be honest being a fan of Ziggler is quite a fun experience, you never know what he will do next. Last year he went from facing Kofi Kingston for the WWE Title to being thrown in there with Goldberg. This year he lost to Otis at Wrestlemania then suddenly found himself facing Drew for the WWE Title. It's always a fun ride and who knows where Ziggler go next. He'll probably win the NXT mid card title out the blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.