Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a complete joke.

• In the last 6 months Ziggler has been nowhere near as successful as a heel as Kofi has been as a face for the last year.
  • Ziggler relied on Vickie
  • Kofi has held his own on Raw (The A show)

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I like Ziggler. I think he's kewl. Notice the 0.1 rating increase in last week's Smackdown? Thats because Ziggler wrestled THREE TIMES! If it had been 4 times Smackdown's rating woulda been like 187.92

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
It's completely fair, Ziggler is a much much much better worker than Kofi. Unlike that stupid Jamaican spot monkey, Ziggler can wrestle really well not just jump really high and run around like an idiot

Reactions: Azuran

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
What's so appealing about Kofi? I don't get it. Can you imagine liking Ziggler kayfabe wise? No, meaning he's doing a good job.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Fuck Kofi. I absolutely hate the guy. He's corny as hell, he's never put on a memorable match, and the dude is one of the most botchiest wrestlers on the roster.

Ziggler is much more talented in every department.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,496 Posts
Kofi is overrated as fuck... That guy got a high profile feud with Orton after Survivor Series 2009 ( sole survivor ) then turned into the King Of The Botch.
He better be happy to hold the Intercontinental Champion

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's completely fair, Ziggler is a much much much better worker than Kofi. Unlike that stupid Jamaican spot monkey, Ziggler can wrestle really well not just jump really high and run around like an idiot
1. Kofi is from Ghana not Jamaica

2. If you're talking about ability, Alberto Del Rio & Cody Rhodes deserve a shot before Ziggler.

3. I'm talking about build-up & overness - where Kofi wins both times

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
This + Kofi's mic work and talking abilities suck so much

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I think it's great.

Dolph has a better look, greater wrestling ability and better mic skills whereas I find it difficult to find an appealing aspect concerning Kofi whatsoever.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts

2. If you're talking about ability, Alberto Del Rio & Cody Rhodes deserve a shot before Ziggler.

1. I know where he's from and aside from saying he's from Ghana, West-Africa during his entrance, WWE has done nothing to change his character from that Jamaican guy.

2. Ziggler is a great wrestler, Del Rio, Rhodes and him are all very good but Ziggler deserves it the most. Del Rio is just starting, it'd be good if he's the next nr 1 contender, Ziggler deserves it more atm. Cody is great but he's also only just hitting it big as a singles star, first give him the IC title, then make him a WHC contender.

3. Build up? He's been jobbing like crazy lately, he doesn't even deserve the IC title tbh

·
Registered
917 Posts
This + Kofi's mic work and talking abilities suck so much
See him defacing Ortons car on Youtube. Cant post links cos ive only 6 posts :no:

He's the best mid-card face on the mic if they actually gave him a chance, imho. He shows plent of charisma, character and confidence from the little chances he's been given on the mic.

·
Really?
184 Posts

Ziggler's build up has been a couple of highly impressive matches with the face of the company John Cena. Kofi on the other hand went up against Orton and got completely buried, and really has done nothing since. Plus he proved he could handle an episode of Botchamania on his own. Oh and in case you haven't heard how loud the boos are that Vickie and Dolph get (okay Vickie may contribute to that a lot), Ziggles is way more over than Kofi.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I do agree that Kofi doesn't full on botch most of the time, but his ring skills just look so sloppy most of the time, as if he's drunk or something, plus he can't sell like a babyface should in the ring, all of this definitely has a negative impact on whatever match he's wrestling in.

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
* In the last 6 months Ziggler has been nowhere near as successful as a heel as Kofi has been as a face for the last year.
* Ziggler relied on Vickie
* Kofi has held his own on Raw (The A show)
Just want to point out that you should make your statements sound more like opinion than fact, since that's what they are.

I for one feel Zigglers slow push to the top has been very successful. He deserves it than anybody else on SD by far. Kofi really hasn't done much as a face in my opinion, he rarely cuts promo's, he rarely gets involved in any storylines and let's be honest he does tend to botch quite a lot. That doesn't make him bad, but it certainly should be raised when you compare it to someone like Dolph Ziggler.

Putting Vickie together with a guy who needed a push was genius. Everybody knows that Vickie is a heat machine, whoever she's put with is guaranteed a boo (Usually). Having a manager to build you up and "relying" on them is what wrestlers in the 80s and 90s did to get even more over... I don't see how this makes Ziggler a less worthy challenger for the WHC than Kofi, if anything it puts him leaps and bounds ahead simply because Dolph is making an effort to not only put on good matches but to involve others around him to build character... which sadly Kofi has not done... ever I don't think (Apart from teaming with Punk for a month or two).

Kofi did very well on RAW and I'm sure now Dolph is feuding with a main eventer like Edge he'll get the same opportunity Kofi did against Orton.

In closing, Kofi may have a lot of potential but he's not bringing it out in my opinion whereas Dolph has not only put on a 5* match the past year but he's also building character at a huge pace which Kofi seriously lacks sadly.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts