Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
The reason this is bad is because Ziggler loses to everybody. Except for AJ Styles. Reminds me of Chris Jericho last year, Jericho loses every single year except when he faces AJ Styles, the only person who is more of a main event jobber than he is.

Reactions: Ace

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,079 Posts
Dolph Ziggler crotched AJ Styles when he attempted the Phenomenal Forearm, which was somewhat of a dirty move. It was a fluke win :shrug

I'm happy for Ziggler though for actually getting a big win :mark:

As for Styles, I have no doubt he'll recover from this loss without much trouble since we know he's already phenomenal :eek:

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
This is how you make sure a babyface never becomes too big and a problem for their chosen ones.

Fucking Ziggler, the dude is a fucking geek fpalm

Where was Smackdown at again?.. Oh, Atlanta.. That explains it all.
Wouldn't have been able to tell that with the weak reaction he got tonight. He gets much better reactions in multiple other cities, it sucks that he built it up all week to get that weak reception from his hometown. Argh.. could have been huge if he was a Chicago native fpalm

·
Registered
976 Posts
It was a great match a million miles better than the ziggler nakamura match at backlash.

But im guessing SD are trying to make the MITB look unpredictable by making everyone loom credible with the whole land of opportunity anyone can beat anyone shtick SD is pushing.

But wouldnt have had AJ losing clean could have had Zolph using the tights or rope leverage or have him push AJs foot off the rope.

His credibility has been shot so much at this point That this loss hurts AJs stock quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
It's normal people. AJ's popularity got out of their control so they're trying to destroy it, that's how they operate in 2017. I expect him jobing to Baron Corbin at SS or something.

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
It's normal people. AJ's popularity got out of their control so they're trying to destroy it, that's how they operate in 2017. I expect him jobing to Baron Corbin at SS or something.
Would Roman, Rollins or Balor ever lose clean to fucking Dolph Ziggler in 2017? Nope, they'd get squashed even if they were in their home town. This company deserves their shit tier ratings for their backward ass booking.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
People out here complaining that Reigns never loses (or never loses clean) but then get bent out of shape about Styles losing to hype up the MITB match. Same people saying that Reigns is hyped up too much and that his other competitors in the Fatal Five Way look like they don't stand a chance but then when WWE try to make the playing field seem equal for MITB flip their shit.
I like Styles. He's my favorite guy on SD atm behind Owens. And I'm not mad he lost. Dolph needed that win far more than he did. He still kicked out of a finisher. And it was off a crotch on the ropes so you can even say there were some shenanigans involved. Was a good match but as soon as Styles lost I knew people would be complaining.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
People need to calm down. It's just one loss
It's not just one loss. He lost to stale ass over the hill Cena to fulfill his ego trip and then Orton. He faced Shane fucking Mcmahon in the opening of WM despite being their hottest star. Then he gets a semi-face turn with no character development and gets put in cold midcard filler feud with KO while Jinder fucking Mahal is winning the main title. And finally he loses to the master jobber himself, they've completely killed his momentum and it's looking more and more like it's on purpose.

·
Registered
531 Posts
People using the rope crock as way to justify the loss, nope that doesnt make it a dirty win as its technically not an illegal maneuver. Would you see the shield boys, balor or braun lose like that to dolph ziggler of all people? No. I thought WWE might have started taking styles seriously after he became champ but then the awful booking afterwards proved me wrong. The stuff with ellsworth, the way he lost the title just before mania and then had a curtain jerker match with a non wrestler? What a joke. Wouldnt see Roman, Cena, balor or the rest given this treatment. I didnt initially agree with people who said AJ should have stayed in njpw but now i do. He may not be champion or as pushed as okada but he wouldnt have been made to look like a joke. The fact that the most cheered guy is being treated like this and the ones who get negative or no reaction get the best booking shows whats wrong with this company.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts