Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was in my UserCP a minute ago, updating my AIM sn, and by chance took a look at my rep comments. I stumbled across this at the top:

zepplin_yo said:
you know wut else is a four letter word? NERD! AHAHAHAHAHA but slam already knew that just like he knew homo is also a four letter word.GIRLS IS A 5 LETTER WORD BUT SLAM WOULD NEVER GET THAT FAR.rest in peace faggot
Funny. Not once have I ever talked to this person (didn't even know he was a member to be honest with ya) yet to me, it looks like I must've golden showered his entire immediate family.

But hey...since he knows a thing or two about 4 letter words, I got a few I think suit him well.

Dick - Since you tossed two variations of homosexuality in your comment, I got a feeling you probably got this on the brain. (Or maybe your tongue...I'm not one to judge, so live it up spuckey)

Boob - Hey, you might go your entire life without seeing one in the flesh, but it's a pleasure to know you can act like one when sitting behind the comforts of a keyboard. If only you exuded such confidence where it matters. You know, in the back of your dad's rusty Pinto with a five cent hooker. (They've been with all kinds....so relax. They're good fakers. So even if you can't get it up, they'll make ya feel like Casanova.) I'd a said ten cent, but let's face it. Not enough people are throwing out soda bottles. Hopefuly things change in the future, otherwise tuition for your "How to be a tough guy" course at your local community college is gonna be impossible to cover.

Turd - It might not be a group on the food pyramid, but it ain't stoppin ya from scarfin'em down. Fecalfeliacs....gotta love'em!

Knob - Something tells me you polish'em well. Either in a grungy train station men's room for crack, or under your Teen Titans comforter with one of your dad's worn out Hustler mags. (Circa 1973)

Gizz - (Yup, properly, it's spelt with a G. You learn something new every day!) If it weren't for this...or an outdated condom, or your mom being against anal, or desperation...you wouldn't be here. So count your lucky stars.

I could go on, but I'm not one to kick a dead horse. The guy who penetrated your mom's snatch on the other hand. Well... :D

Bip, bip. Cheerio!

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cowie said:
hmmm I've never seen that name here. Have you changed your AIM name?
Yeah. He only has like 14 posts (which if I noticed, wouldn't have bothered ranting about him)...they're just about all spam too. And AIDS, I wasn't concerned with the rep part of the equation. He wanted to talk smack, so I treated him to his own medicine. It's what I do.

And yes...SlappyMcNuticus is no more. Now I am SlappyMcNutticus. :lmao

Reactions: Mr. Perfect

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I extend the t sound a little bit. Other than that...no. :D

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How so? (I'm eager to hear this)

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
Zeppelin 'Yo' to 'Ho'...Gotta love that.I don't think he will reply to this, considering the fact that he seems like a mental midget.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts