Wrestling Forum banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Ok so Zelina got fired for having Twitch.. but Undertaker just recently made a Cameo, why isnt he getting fired? At least have The Fiend beat the shit out of him at Survivor Series! Nah its just gonna be a bunch of old Vince McMahon asskissing old farts hugging at Survivor Series isnt it? A fucking waste of time, screw that!

The Vince favoritism needs to stop!
i'm sure she did, it's not like she got shit canned for opening up an onlyfans

·
Registered
Capitalist Pokemon
303 Posts
Ok so Zelina got fired for having Twitch.. but Undertaker just recently made a Cameo, why isnt he getting fired? At least have The Fiend beat the shit out of him at Survivor Series! Nah its just gonna be a bunch of old Vince McMahon asskissing old farts hugging at Survivor Series isnt it? A fucking waste of time, screw that!

The Vince favoritism needs to stop!
The Undertaker cameo takes a cut, so WWE have profit from that. Big WWE Legend like him is not above from the company so he is not getting away putting his legend/veteran status for him to have previlege to take all that cameo money.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The Undertaker cameo takes a cut, so WWE have profit from that. Big WWE Legend like him is not above from the company so he is not getting away putting his legend/veteran status for him to have previlege to take all that cameo money.
Yeah I just heard.. his is being promoted.. but still the cameos were better as they were wjen the wrestlers were doing them independently.. oh and more affordable too depending on the wrestler doing it.. 1000 is rediculous and that cut is 400, WWE is taking the 600 out of 1000!

·
Registered
Capitalist Pokemon
303 Posts
Yeah I just heard.. his is being promoted.. but still the cameos were better as they were wjen the wrestlers were doing them independently.. oh and more affordable too depending on the wrestler doing it.. 1000 is rediculous and that cut is 400, WWE is taking the 600 out of 1000!
Yeah it's a huge cut for someone like Undertaker, i mean this guy at this point is bigger than WWE itself and yet he is not above of Company in term of of how to use his IP for WWE to take a cut from third party. If the Legend like Undertaker fall in line with Company policy, how on earth someone like Zelina stature can compare with that.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
4,052 Posts
Yeah it's a huge cut for someone like Undertaker, i mean this guy at this point is bigger than WWE itself and yet he is not above of Company in term of of how to use his IP for WWE to take a cut from third party. If the Legend like Undertaker fall in line with Company policy, how on earth someone like Zelina stature can compare with that.
"Bigger than WWE" ? :)
What you write is exactly the excuse why WWE wants to participate, while the guys are still under contract. The Undertaker is big, because he was promoted on WWE forever. People like the wrestling character, because WWE invested 20 years of their tv time on them and let him steamroll their divisions.

Reactions: Dark Emperor

·
Registered
The Unintentional Thread Killer
59 Posts
Do you realise how connected SAG-AFTRA is? All the Partners and Affiliates they are with?

Stuntwork, Lighting, Sound, FX, Craft services, Catering, Venue management, Funding, Writers union, Publicity.

They could 'Make life hard' for WWE, and if you don't think it would affect the wrestling side of the business, then think of WWE Studios, SAG-AFTRA could bring that part of the business to its knees.

So, again I say... And just like that, VKM starts wearing diapers (because he is shitting himself).
Yes is I do understand and Zelina Vega alone meeting with SAG is not making anyone shit their paints

·
Registered
9 Posts
If Andrew Yang becomes secretary of labor, than something might change in the relationship between superstars and the WWE. If they would have fired more people, maybe no on would be talking about it, but this could bite Vince in the butt.

It seems The Rock is the smartest of them all because WWE doesnt own his own.

·
Registered
Capitalist Pokemon
303 Posts
Smh these people, if even steroids scandal it's not landing Vince McMahon in the jail. How can this case which is not on scale as big as steroid case will make any difference?

The people that really hate Vince McMahon is going to set themselves disappointment. Evil Egomaniac Billionare like Vince is numerous, it's not just him and they always get away with it for the most part. Sure you can tell yourselves this time will be different, but i don't put much hope in that.

There's more likely that when the time Vince is going passing, he will not get any retribution and judgment while he is still alive. Sure it's suck, but at this point i already just accepted it as part of life.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The difference this will make is only a more negative resume of Vince McMahon and the WWE product as a whole, with ratings going down, competition on the rise, the worst booking discisions and disgrunted talent and fans.. this will put it much worse, and with that alot of that bullshit Vince got away with from back then may be put front and center.. its not looking good.. Vince is making the WWE product look bad.

·
Registered
Capitalist Pokemon
303 Posts
The difference this will make is only a more negative resume of Vince McMahon and the WWE product as a whole, with ratings going down, competition on the rise, the worst booking discisions and disgrunted talent and fans.. this will put it much worse, and with that alot of that bullshit Vince got away with from back then may be put front and center.. its not looking good.. Vince is making the WWE product look bad.
Vince making product bad since 2006 and yet he is still putting his company a record profit this year. All of this narative that you build is just a small segment that voices loudest, in the grand scheme of thing, it doesn't matter in the long run.

Mind you i hate Vince as much i hate other Bilionare guys who always abuse their workers and giving them almost every advantage on their contract and there's much bigger asshole than Vince out there but still hasn't their comeuppance yet.

As long you give me a proven proof that WWE is failing with their profit is down despite their current standing and product suck. I don't believe anything and hope that Zelina case will be not different as other. It will not a change anything.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Vince making product bad since 2006 and yet he is still putting his company a record profit this year. All of this narative that you build is just a small segment that voices loudest, in the grand scheme of thing, it doesn't matter in the long run.

Mind you i hate Vince as much i hate other Bilionare guys who always abuse their workers and giving them almost every advantage on their contract and there's much bigger asshole than Vince out there but still hasn't their comeuppance yet.

As long you give me a proven proof that WWE is failing with their profit is down despite their current standing and product suck. I don't believe anything and hope that Zelina case will be not different as other. It will not a change anything.
That's Vince's greedy profits. 💀

·
Registered
9 Posts
Smh these people, if even steroids scandal it's not landing Vince McMahon in the jail. How can this case which is not on scale as big as steroid case will make any difference?

The people that really hate Vince McMahon is going to set themselves disappointment. Evil Egomaniac Billionare like Vince is numerous, it's not just him and they always get away with it for the most part. Sure you can tell yourselves this time will be different, but i don't put much hope in that.

There's more likely that when the time Vince is going passing, he will not get any retribution and judgment while he is still alive. Sure it's suck, but at this point i already just accepted it as part of life.
He keeps poking the bear.
But if people didn't care that he covered up child sexual abuse, I doubt people will care about this.

261 - 275 of 275 Posts