Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
think about it with how things have been going you would have thought it was certain that we would see Big Show vs Wade Barrett on PPV but its looking increasingly like its going to be Zeke vs Show in a side feud they clearly don't want Barrett feuding with Show as evident by Zeke making sure everyone knew that he was the new monster on Smackdown this past week on the mic .

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
For now. They want Barrett in the Elimination Chamber but he's not going to be involved in the main event for a while after, considering ADR is about to win the title and then he'll have to feud with another face.

Either way, they need to put the belt on Barrett by no later than SummerSlam. It's getting embarassing holding back a guy with his skills.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Personally Id love to see a Show vs Zeke feud. A guy Zeke's size looks like he could actually throw big show around. Could be the first man to do so since Lesnar.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Whatever the reason may be, I want to see this, Big Zeke is a monster and I hope he puts Show away.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That is actually a good move by Smackdown writers. They really make good use of The Corre.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is actually a good move by Smackdown writers. They really make good use of The Corre.

yeah it gives Zeke a purpose besides being the big guy that just beats people down for fun and it also lets Barrett pursue other things and not get bogged down in a pointless feud with the Big Show not to say it would be pointless for Zeke tho he would gain from it but Barrett needs to be in or around the Title picture now .

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I enjoy the feud I like the both of them quite a lot. But I want to see show bury zeke.
yeah put over a guy who's in his 40s

·
Premium Member
12,233 Posts
The reason has nothing to do with Barrett. Rather it is WWE's attempt (and might I add they're doing well right now) at getting Ezekiel Jackson over as an absolute beast.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Have Zeke bury Show, Slater & Gabriel get the tag gold and Wade battling upper card. All good purposes for The Corre. Very well booked for the group. Look's like they've learnt from their mistakes over from RAW.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts