Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to just throw this out there. I feel like Zeb Coulter should just drop Swagger, and Cesaro. Zeb's message could be heard through Wyatt's voice. The mild prejudices, and low grade bigotry fits The Wyatt Family perfectly. Nothing against what The Wyatt Family is doing now, but I think at some point these far out promos with Bray are going to get stale. This is something that they can mix into with their characters. No, we don't need to hear them chant "We The People". However, I wouldn't Bray going off about minorities having too many kids, and all those kids cheer the same men, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan etc.

Their message would be a blend of what it is now, and Zeb's message, but with Bray delivering it. Wyatt could start talking about history in America, and better yet in his neck of the woods. Possibly talk about The Illuminati, and claim that our current President is part of a Dark Occult, and thus explains as to why he has given himself to the Dark Occult. He claims there is power in the Occult, and that blood must be dealt, or lives will perish. You keep the dark side of Bray, and add in this NWO, Anti-Government, mind control, superstar.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really can't see the wyatt family turn in a "patriotic" thing.
Explain to me what Bray is suppose to use for his mic work then? It doesn't have to be patriotic speeches at all. It could be about America failing people like him, and glorifying people like Cena. Wyatt can talk about how society turned him into a cold, dark, and unforgiving man. Wyatt blames America's failures for his failures. No flag waving, or "We the people" quotes. Hell, I would even have him criticize having a "black" president.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yeah and maybe Ricardo Rodriguez should become the next Heyman guy. Bray is basically a manager who also wrestlers. Why then give him a manager? You think his promos are going to get stale? Zebs already are stale and where Zeb is one dimensional Wyatt is an enigma who can go a thousand different directions.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
Yeah and maybe Ricardo Rodriguez should become the next Heyman guy. Bray is basically a manager who also wrestlers. Why then give him a manager? You think his promos are going to get stale? Zebs already are stale and where Zeb is one dimensional Wyatt is an enigma who can go a thousand different directions.
Not really. If you've seen some of his backstage promos, they're a bit different than his promos on RAW. His promo on SD was a mixture of his character and humor. The thing with Zeb is that they haven't delivered on anything yet, with him. WWE didn't go with the Swagger's America angle, they haven't gotten the tag titles, or anything. They need something to get them past this point on just cutting their promos. Just like Bray needed to beat Kane, and just like he NEEDS to destroy these "heroes" one by one for this angle to take to the next step.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is talk of a new member. Why not Zeb? "We The People" is going nowhere. Jack, and Cesaro have no chemistry. The Wyatt just got done a not even three months ago beating Kane up. Now he is back as a heel, wearing a suit. Did the "Buzzards" lead him to a clothing store? Lol. They could easily drop this angle. Zeb has a message, and yes I think Bray could deliver it better than even Zeb could. That's the whole point here. No one is saying Wyatt needs a manager, but Harper, and Rowan could use a mouthpiece. They could refer to him as Uncle Zeb.

Zeb cuts a promo about how he could hear those Buzzards, and he did follow them home. Zeb says that Swagger, and Antonio just didn't get it. So he leaves them for the truth to which he had been seeking all along. He finds Bray Wyatt, and realizes this is a man of conviction. Zeb ceases the opportunity to form a bond with Wyatt. Realizing that it is Bray that can best deliver the message of truth that Zeb has been imposing on the WWE audience. Attacking Society, and it's corrupted main stay. Claiming our greatest heroes are liars, crooks, and sexual deviants.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts