Wrestling Forum banner

Zack Ryder's attitude

2811 Views 29 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  P.Smith
ZackRyder
I'm not at all like @charliesheen. He's always winning.

Seriously, I rate this guy for his great attitude to the WWE's usage of him. The way he's always joking around about being the number guy on Superstars and the like. I hope the WWE appreciates the way he works regardless and just does his job, especially the way he always keeps kayfabe on Twitter. Plus, he's 25. I'd like to see them do something big with him in the future. I don't see them getting rid of him anytime soon either, as he's young, a good worker and is a great addition to the mid-card.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
Zack Ryder sets an example for anyone who wants a push or is down on the card. He tries everything he can in his own personal time to sell his character and get more over with the fans through Twitter and Youtube.

· Captain Cally
2,604 Posts
It really does suck that all he does is compete on Superstars. I'm hoping for a push even if it includes Primo. I'm DZP, so I wouldn't mind both getting a push maybe to the tag titles, but that won't happen. I like him alot though. A good wrestler, decent character.

· Registered
2,508 Posts
I think it comes down to, he is 25 years old and he doesnt have a famous last name (Dibiase, Rhodes, Hennig, etc.). He will get pushed one day, but I think for now he is fine where he is at. I would like to see him drop the woo woo woo crap and develope a better character, because the one he has now is really annoying and will not get him far at all. But I like his in ring work so I would like tos ee him go further in WWE.

But again, he is young, so just give it time.

· Registered
4,251 Posts
Zack Ryder sets an example for anyone who wants a push or is down on the card. He tries everything he can in his own personal time to sell his character and get more over with the fans through Twitter and Youtube.
this. other wrestlers need to follow in his footsteps. pushes shouldnt just be handed out, wrestlers need to do stuff to work on their skills and get noticed.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
RAW uses jobbers for comedy bits, guest host interaction and filler matches. Zack Ryder is perfect for that. He'd be great in the U.S. title scene. Zack and Primo would be a good tag team for Smackdown. He's being wasted. He can do so much more than Superstars.

He's a funny hard-working self-starter. WWE should use guys like Zack Ryder instead of guys green as spring grass from FCW who will just get sent down in a year.

· Registered
1,388 Posts
And he doesn't complain, either.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.