Wrestling Forum banner

Zack Ryder

2985 Views 31 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Damian77D
Zack Ryder is very underused. Infact I'll go as far and say that he is just as talented (if not more talented) than the current WWE Champion.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,024 Posts
I agree with everything you said Jose, and I think Zack is easily better in the ring than Miz and is more entertaining than him. Zack is underused right now but I'll give him some more time he's only around 24-25 years old they have plenty of time to start properly using him.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Ryder is one of the best young talents in the company. In addition to being capable in the ring and having a good look, he has boatloads of charisma which further separates him from 90% of the WWE roster. He'll get his chance eventually, he's only like 26.

How dare you compare Zack Ryder to Miz? I mean look at Miz, he screams main eventer!

/sarcasm

Yeah they're both midcarders at best.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Ryder is talented but his gimmick is perfect for a jobber role, he's a goof that nobody takes seriously, and also maybe it is just me but for some reason it's just entertaining to see him getting mauled (see: his match with Sheamus and Big Zeke), he's a very good jobber. On the other hand, he's also talented enough to get a more deserving treatment in the midcard, the man is pretty good in the ring and he's a very funny guy, he needs to be given more screen time, a tag team championship run with his partner Primo wouldn't hurt.

I won't really compare him to The Miz right now because i don't think it's fair, Ryder has never been given an opportunity to handle a big push and we haven't seen yet whether he can handle such big pressure or not (his ECW title feud with Christian run didn't count imo) while The Miz already proves that everytime he's given the ball he always runs with it (see: his whole run on 2010), his current WWE title reign might not be entertaining to some but he's getting very over. But in the in-ring aspect i'll say that Ryder is better than Miz. Anyway, Ryder's time will come eventually, i'm sure he's not gonna be doomed in the lowcard forever, even The Miz himself didn't reach the top in just a year, he waited for 5 years to achieve his current spot. As long as Ryder keeps improving and impresses the management i'm sure he will get the push he deserves.

· Registered
99 Posts
ANYONE APART OF THE ZACK PACK R OFFICIALLY
ZOO MONKEYS YOUR NO LONGER JUST A MONKEY
YOUR A ZOO MONKEY
THATS AS NICE AS I CAN PUT THAT

· Banned
10,561 Posts
he really is better than the miz. i'd buy his t-shirt if i had any money.
Can't argue with that. He's athletic in the ring and can work a good match.

· Registered
184 Posts
He still so young and he has a bright future awaits him. I mean he's already a no.1 contender once (even the match didn't last that long). He already has a T-shirt (even it's a basics version). I think he'll be a one of the future in WWE.
Woo! Woo! Woo! You know it!

Ps. Zack >>>> Miz

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.