Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#ilovezackryder is the number 2 trend in the world right now, but I just dont get it.
When he is on TV he gets luke warm receptions and nobody ever seems fussed about him at all, thing is hes average in the ring, doesn't really draw a reaction from the WWE fans, yet is still popular outside of the ring.

His contradictory population confuses me.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Zack Ryder is 2nd highest trend right now, but how and why?

Its twitter hun, dont take it to seriously.
What you said makes no sense.

Because obviously enough fans in the world have made him the 2nd post popular thing talked about in the world right now, yet when hes in the ring nobody gives a shit.

·
Banned
4,059 Posts

What you said makes no sense.

Because obviously enough fans in the world have made him the 2nd post popular thing talked about in the world right now, yet when hes in the ring nobody gives a shit.
Thats because Ryder was only a flavour of the month craze.

Woo Woo Woo He blew it.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Whether its just twitter or not there is enough people on the internet now talking about him to make him trend.

Im not a fan/mark of ryder outside of the WWE he seems popular inside the WWE hes luke warm at best.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts

Ryder is a decent in-ring talent.

Why people think he's bad is beyond me. Did one Ryder hater come up with it and everyone else just sheeped his opinion of his ring skills?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts

You're :troll

·
Registered
8,281 Posts

It's twitter, pretty much anything can trend on twitter. He probably just asked his followers to get it trending.

·
Registered
670 Posts

#ilovezackryder is the number 2 trend in the world right now, but I just dont get it.
When he is on TV he gets luke warm receptions and nobody ever seems fussed about him at all, thing is hes average in the ring, doesn't really draw a reaction from the WWE fans, yet is still popular outside of the ring.

His contradictory population confuses me.
Sorry?

Despite being booked like absolute shit he's still maintained some of the reactions he got before WWE decided to ruin him.

·
Registered
74 Posts

He tweeted "Stuck in airport. 15 minute Q & A starts now! Use hashtag #ILoveZackRyder GO!"
That's why #ILoveZackRyder was trending

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts

Make because this is going viral.

WWE sucks.

·
What?
13,511 Posts

Why they didn't stick him in the tag team with Kofi instead of R-Truth? 8*D

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

The people who claim Ryder doesn't get big crowd responses are either hard of hearing or absurdly biased. The guy is easily the third most popular "Raw" guy (Behind Cena and Punk) and can out pop either of them on any given night. He got a bigger pop than Punk at Raw in Dayton recently and that was for a Superstars match.

My problem with Ryder isn't his ring skills (which are securely average), but in the way he swapped out an actual personality to become a walking series of catchphrases. The guy is capable of better. He showed flashes in ECW.

To answer the original question, Ryder can get anything trending in a matter of minutes. He does it all the time just to show off.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts

The new number two treend is:

"May is national masturbation month!"

Go figure...

·
Banned
6,658 Posts

Ryder is a star that I can understand why fans will not get behind him now. His girl was kissed by his former friend, and most hated "face" in the WWE, John Cena. Although fans may be more behind Cena now, they weren't back when the angle of Cena/Ryder/Kane was going on. Ryder got his ass handed to him by Kane, and did nothing. Zach was booked to look like a total "bitch", and he is. Now look at Eve, and her level of power. Where is Ryder in all of this?

Zach needs to turn heel, and pair up with Eve as her man. His heel turn could easily be built up with him being such a noticeable "face". Ryder would need a new look, entrance song, and attitude. Stop with the "Woo, Woo, Woo", and act like you care about the business. You really can't take him serious with the "fruity pebble" wrestling attire, shitty haircut, and terrible catchphrases. Turn this man heel, and get his feud with Cena going eventually down the line once he catches enough momentum with his heel persona like Eve. Ryder, and Eve could be the new "Heel Couple" of the 21st Century.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts