Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the wrestling in this match.
I thought JTG looked on top form, and executed his moves brilliantly. It was nice seeing someone like JTG on SmackDown, cause it always seems to be the same bunch week-in week-out. I'm not saying they should go and push JTG to championship level or anything, but I certainly think we should be seeing more of him than we are of the likes of Heath Slater.

Anyone else agree the quality in this match was much better than the usual standard of match we see on SmackDown?

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Great Long Island vs Brooklyn matchup. JTG needs to lose the "gangsta" outfit and turn face.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
that rough rider sure had some sweet AIR!

·
Registered
309 Posts
JTG and Darren Young are a tag team now..guess nowhere but up? They can be repackaged as the Brooklyn Brawlers and feud with Ryder o.o

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
JTG never gets the credit he deserves. He's not great, but he's got charisma and he's at least decent at everything. No real holes. He can put on a good match, talk well, work a gimmick. His match with Ryder was solid on both ends.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I liked that quick match. Loved the moves JTG showed especially that Belly to Back suplex to a neckbreaker (don't know the name i'm sure you see what i mean!) This match was like JTG absolutely wanted to show what he got in the short time they were given because that could be the first and last time we saw him in smackdown in 2011.

·
Registered
617 Posts
i expected lot worse from jtg but the match itself was ok
dont care about both guys though
still good they did not make drew or wade job to zack
How were you expecting a lot worse? I'm not much of a fan but JTG is excellent in the ring the guy just needs a gimmick.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
*comes into thread sees praise for JTG, doesn't have material prepared* uh...yeah i agree?

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I actually like JTG, I don't think he should be a top man or anything but he is very talented, I'd describe him as a Jack of all Trades...Master or none, he isn't best at anything but very decent at everything.

I'd team him up with Zeke or Trent Baretta, both would be very different teams though, he seems a likeable character so I'd turn him face

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
JTG has been having good matches for a long time now, Shad was dead weight the whole time, I remember JTG having some great Superstars matches this year with guys like Tyler Reks, Vladimir Kozlov, Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins, etc and him, Yoshi and Kidd pretty much carry everyone on NXT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts