·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz6G2W1AcGE&list=PLFE472860E8D676F6&feature=plcp
0:38-1:48

plus...

Zack Ryder ‏ @ZackRyder Close
Episode 63 of Z! True Long Island Story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz6G2W1AcGE&nomobile=1 The best 2 minutes of the show were removed by WWE.

Zack Ryder ‏ @ZackRyder Close
Sorry Zack Pack. This episode sucks. It would have been one of the best. That's all I can say about it. Next topic...

Let's play dirtsheet website and spread some rumours over the internet.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
He gets a shitload of money, so maybe he is unhappy but he really shouldn't be.

·
Registered
403 Posts
He should be unhappy he got his title reing cut short so two jokes like santino and swager can hold the title?

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
Well, WWE did completely fuck up his momentum, so I would buy it. He was probably the third most over guy on the roster before WWE shoe-horned him into the Cena/Kane feud.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Its funny how he was the talk of the forum late last year and people wanted him to win the US title and now his career has regressed.They killed his momentum with the kane shit i know he had to be written out due to doing some new show but that fucked it up.Anyway they have Santino for Underdog/Comedy wrestler role and he is much better at it.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
He should be. He's been made to look like a huge geek for months. He was used as a plot device for a Cena feud. Eve has treated him like shit and he hasn't gotten retribution. Kane beat the shit out of him and when he had a match against Kane last Monday he didn't put up a fight. WWE views him as a comedy character and they don't take comedy characters seriously.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Its funny how he was the talk of the forum late last year and people wanted him to win the US title and now his career has regressed.They killed his momentum with the kane shit i know he had to be written out due to doing some new show but that fucked it up.Anyway they have Santino for Underdog/Comedy wrestler role and he is much better at it.
You must be a a fan of his finger pook of doom to the neck then.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
zack ryder is still on tv weekly and i am sure he will win the us title back after a heel win it first from santino
i don't know what was the deleted part about but it is the first time they do so and i am sure there is a reason

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Is that big dave in your Avatar ?^^^

Needs to buy a proper computer..

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
WWE really fucked up with Ryder, at the beginning of the year he had a ton of momentum and was probably the third most over guy in the company, now he is a total afterthought. If they were so obsessed with feeding him to Kane then at Wrestlemania they should have had him reclaim the US title from Swagger, would have been a decent match and a great Wrestlemania moment

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i don't know what was the deleted part about but it is the first time they do so and i am sure there is a reason
Zack was announcing an introduction of his new catchphrase on this episode. So WWE either prevented a spoiler or, more likely to me, refused to go with Ryder's own idea.

His show has sucked for months now.
For each their own I guess, I only noticed it this month with him being constantly on the road or WM Axxess.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
ima be honest here i think ryder was a waste from the start but thats jus me anywayz the guy was over and had major potential with the crowd on his side but now his character is a total disgrace its like there purposely tryin to make him look like a complete and total desperate retard he has no edge rly hes been turned into a little bitch

·
Banned
7,681 Posts
Plus he should be very happy with his position within WWE.

Not long a go he was closed to being fired. Now he's on RAW every week and promoting the company around the world.

He should be very happy with his position. He will never be a top guy. Ever.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
WWE failed to capitalize on his overness and it's obvious they didn't try to KEEP him over. But I'm not complaining; he's awkward in the ring and can't cut a good promo.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts