Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago Zack Gowen announced the birth of his son on twitter

Zach Gowen ‏ @ZachGowen
My son Nolan Matthew Gowen was born at 8:54 and he's perfect. Mom and baby are in great health. God is so good

^^^ Congrats to Zach and his girlfriend :) also I tweeted congrats to him and he replied to me totally didnt expect that it made my day :)

Hes doing well on the indy scene and now hes a dad it just shows hes an inspirational human being

·
Banned
212 Posts
A few days ago Zack Gowen announced the birth of his son on twitter

Zach Gowen ‏ @ZachGowen
My son Nolan Matthew Gowen was born at 8:54 and he's perfect. Mom and baby are in great health. God is so good

^^^ Congrats to Zach and his girlfriend :) also I tweeted congrats to him and he replied to me totally didnt expect that it made my day :)

Hes doing well on the indy scene and now hes a dad it just shows hes an inspirational human being
zack gowen jr vs bork laser jr

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Have him show up with is baby to RAW one week, and have Brock attack the baby like he attacked Zack years ago. Awesome!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
SOOOO HAPPY for Zach. Can't wait for him to make a return. (Y)

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Great, now I have an image of Brock pulling a Snitsky tonight on Raw...

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Congrats Zach! Hopefully the child is healthy and continues to have good health in it's life span. Really enjoyed Zach's work as a performer and being able to overcome all he has.

·
Banned
852 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congratz!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zach is an inspirational human being overcomng odds of having only 1 leg and actually doing a wrestling career. I really enjoyed what he did in WWE shame his career wasent longer. I would mark out if he came back someday. And now hes a father he is very blessed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts