Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z is dumb he stoll my picture riught after I posted it and idn't even say thanks or add to rep. Besides he's only 12 he shouldn't post any nude women pictures!! He's a dirty busterd.!!

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noo...it just pissed me off like i posted the picture and right after he saw it he posted it on the new tread, that's fucked up.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
darkpoweRs321 said:
Z is dumb he stoll my picture riught after I posted it and idn't even say thanks or add to rep. Besides he's only 12 he shouldn't post any nude women pictures!! He's a dirty busterd.!!
Theory: Petty vendetta 1/10
Style: Nothing funny at all. 1/10
Delivery: Typos, bad grammar. 1/10

PWNING attempt analysis; pwnd by self for being a blatant smeg headed n00b.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
BDV, he didn't even try to own Z...

·
version six
3,891 Posts
It owns itself, like a self cleaning oven, but with ownage, not cleanage...

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I never tried to pwnd or own somebody, so you can't say that about me.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Is it just me, or is anyone else finding the constant bickerin among the lower ranks tiresome?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
It's not constant, it is only when somebody pisses me off. I guess that is constant on this site with like 20 smartasses.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Flash said:
Is it just me, or is anyone else finding the constant bickerin among the lower ranks tiresome?
Yes indeed, the rants forum is filled with n00bs starting threads about other n00bs. But we all reply to them so I guess we are no better.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
hey darkpower you dumbass the pictures are different but both fake. His is a bit different then yours. Also his thread was made before yours.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts