Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'd say Melina and JoMo collaborating with Zack worries me because of all the reports about VINCE HATING THESE VIDEOS!, but it's not like he's ever gonna give them the mega-pushes they deserve anyways, so why not? Hmph.

Anyways, great video.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Another really enjoyable episode.
The Broski of the week was really cute too haha.
On another note: Melina's a hot women. Can any of you guys say you honestly wouldn't?
Didn't think so.
WWWYKI!

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
I love this man(no homo b)

This show needs to get a permanent segment on Monday nights

It is far better than 90% of the shit "creatives" put out there on a weekly basis

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I thought the episode was very good. I loved all the segments, they were all typical of thebRyder we know and love. Seriously, he must be pushed. He even has the kiddies on his side. Isn't that what it's all about, Vince?

I laughed at the dark curtain jerking and the movie posters. Hilarious!
Keep up the good work Ryder.

#RyderOrRiot

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
The whole episode was gold. :lmao HolyWooWooWood was EPIC as were the movies - FINDING PRIMO FTW! Jerking the Curtain in the Dark had me floored.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Great episode! Did anyone catch the brief one second shot of Zack's dad and the Big O at a Raw taping at the VERY end of the show (5:10 mark)? It looked like the camera was on them at some point during the Superstars show.

And no, I do NOT watch Superstars on WWE's site. :)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Great episode! Did anyone catch the brief one second shot of Zack's dad and the Big O at a Raw taping at the VERY end of the show (5:10 mark)? It looked like the camera was on them at some point during the Superstars show.

And no, I do NOT watch Superstars on WWE's site. :)
Yes, that was them. The camera went to them on numerous occasions. The were very proud of him. I bet they were secretly disappointed though about him not being on RAW. Go check superstars out now, he was so over.

#FindingPrimo

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes, that was them. The camera went to them on numerous occasions. The were very proud of him. I bet they were secretly disappointed though about him not being on RAW. Go check superstars out now, he was so over.

#FindingPrimo
All right, then. I'll go check out last week's and this week's eps. Apparently, it's going to be the only place I'm gonna be able to see Zack Ryder in action anywhere any time soon. :cuss:

21 - 40 of 75 Posts