Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF the swag/edge feud continues and they show down at a PPV, Swag should keep the mascot til then...and at the PPV have Ryder reveal himself as the mascot (hes obviously bigger so continue with the current guy til the PPV) and have him beat down edge and give swagger the win with much heat...turning ZR heel. is something like this possible if edge feuds with swag?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Zack Ryders so loveable, (or hateable depending on what kinda person you are) with his sillyness that it blurs the lines of face/heel imo

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He hasnt been a heel listening to the crowd reactions...since I started rewatching wrestling a few months ago...
whatever, make him go from "loveable" to ppl hating him.
he'd fit with swagger

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could've sworn Ryder was already a heel but ok
and how about comment on the idea...rather than a sarcastic "but ok" "but ok" "but ok" jesus

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
A heel turns heel by assisting a heel in his match against a heel?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
obviously if this feud happens, they're turning edge back into a fan favorite...as we saw last night and in the past few weeks...and as everyone on here has been saying to put edge back on smackdown as a face....

Ryder's been treated liek aface lately, so to SOLIDIFY him as a heel and really get the fans behind edge....

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
taking into account as SCENARIO that wil llikely play out ..I guess that's too hard to discuss

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
I doubt that Edge is wrestling Swagger on PPV. They just wanted all of Raw's stars on Smackdown, so they tacked Edge onto the (terrible) Swagger segment.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's what I thought at first, oo, but it seems like Edge has hit the climax with his computer feud, and would be the ony one from RAW that belongs on SD!...and I jsut think WWE will pull the trigger with a face Edge on SMackdown, and feud with Swagger, who has nobody right now

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A heel turns heel by assisting a heel in his match against a heel?
so by a future PPV (bragging right/survivor series), edge is going to be a heel still? and the crowd will start to hate ryder for his party boy antics? Do you have inside knowledge that we dont?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
so by a future PPV (bragging right/survivor series), edge is going to be a heel still? and the crowd will start to hate ryder for his party boy antics? Do you have inside knowledge that we dont?
By PPV I assumed you meant Hell in a Cell tomorrow night, as I'm sure most of the people in this thread did.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No I think ppl read the post thoroughly, "IF the swag/edge feud continues and they show down at a PPV, Swag should keep the mascot til then..."

how could they possibly start a feud and set a match for a PPV in 48 hrs from their first encounter

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Continue just means beyond last night. So, a match Sunday (a PPV) would be continuing the feud.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
regardless, I know where your coming form, and yes, that would be ridiculous if I intended it to read like that

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im sure WF readers do not want a discussion between two posters to be on the front page of their SD page and since no one wants to bother discussing the initial post on something that will probably be discussed among the WWE writers......(and 3 guys who dont have a single feud)
thread killer, if you will, cross this baby out.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
stop double posting, there's an edit button for a reason. bumping your own thread with a double post is just sad.

it's not a good idea at all. Zack Ryder's character right now is awesome, and it's a loveable gimmick. it's not a gimmick to have people hate, it's just too much fun. plus this would mean he'd have to go to smackdown, that show with no direction.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, I could see him teaming with swagger that all, their both young, funny airheads, but could make a good team/stable"

"stop bumping your own threads" ..you mean trying to get the post total higher??? lol like I care
whats sad is plugs that actually even entertain the thought of it

and there u go, hes a lovable character...so IS HE A HEEL CURRENLY THEN?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts