Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Def Jam Fight for NY was awesome. Played the shit out of it back on the original xbox. Got it for PSP last year too. That's what we got when AKI had to abandon Mayhem 2 and used the engine for Def Jam instead. Didn't like the sequel much on 360 though.

·
The legend never dies
4,352 Posts
They should make it more arcade like but still realistic enough,I wouldnt mind a smackdown vs raw 2020. Wishlist;GM mode/Full season mode(like SYM), new match types,and if legends bring in new legends not the same.

Also I'd love a legends of wrestling game again.

·
Registered
438 Posts
all i want is the old online system back with the ranking system and joining sessions, cause the current online is horrible with that practice match crap.

oh and story mode of course but if that's too much to ask for for those lazy fucks yukes, then yeah ill take better online.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
So does know if it’s going to an original game or if it’s going to have a license like NJPW and the Wrestle Kingdom series will be revived and made accessible to North America and Europe, as well as Japan?

I’m okay with either approach, since they each have their own advantages. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything since the news was dropped months ago.

·
Registered
17,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So does know if it’s going to an original game or if it’s going to have a license like NJPW and the Wrestle Kingdom series will be revived and made accessible to North America and Europe, as well as Japan?

I’m okay with either approach, since they each have their own advantages. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything since the news was dropped months ago.
It will be an original concept game with no license attached, and currently nobody to publish it.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Wrestling game kinda look bad now, 2K basically only just do their job,lack of passion like their NBA games although can't blame them,NBA can sell around million copies while WWE2K only can sell less than 500k copies.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts