Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sickening behavior. He initially made one video using a thumbnail of the incident, without mentioning that it was just him talking over a still frame about the incident. Hoping that people would think that it was the genuine clip of the unfortunate accident.

Since he saw how many views he was getting, he instantly uploaded another video with a thumbnail of the incident, this time he made sure to put "Review" at the very end of the title so it would get cut off and would mislead more people into thinking it was the real video when it was just in fact him talking over a still frame while reviewing another man's death. How sick is that?

He has since made SIX more videos on the situation since then with sensationalist titles such as "Rey Mysterio Arrested And In Jail For The Murder Of AAA Pro Wrestler El Hijo del Perro Aguayo" which has a picture of Mysterio photoshopped inside a jail cell, each video ends with him putting over his channel and asking people to subscribe. Such a classless and disgusting act.

Now he's turned this all on himself and has made a video celebrating all his new views and increased subscriber amount.

His followers are still praising him for this disgusting behavior and he is still gaining popularity and views by exploiting a person's death. This has to stop. Why doesn't YouTube get rid off these sick, disgusting, immoral people?

I can't believe that this guy has over 60k subscribers and that none of his videos have been flagged for misleading thumbnails, titles and him capitalizing on death.

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,256 Posts
:meh

·
Registered
345 Posts
I don't know who I think is worse, the guy who makes these videos or the people who actually subscribe to them.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,640 Posts
This is the fifth SeanzView thread you've made. Please stop promoting this geek's youtube channel. Nobody but you cares.

·
Premium Member
19,339 Posts
I echo what CP said. There's absolutely no use for these threads.

Reactions: CamillePunk
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.