Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

"You're stupid! You're Ugly! Nobody likes you!"

3K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  Hart Break Kid 
#1 ·
Which of the following would you most likely hear the above statement coming from..

- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- The Rock
- The Undertaker
- John Cena
- Randy Orton
- A bitchy teenage high school girl

See less See more
#6 ·
I only expect to hear these kinds of lame insults on this forum actually. I mean seriously show some creativity people?

Your stupid! did not happen here yet but will its 'you're stupid!' Or show some creativity 'your IQ and the amount of fingers :flip I am holding up are dangerously close to the same amount'!

Your ugly! ugh it's you're......sigh..... or 'I'm sorry I confused your face with a goat's ass' or hell just hand them a paper bag.

You have no friends! lol this is just a good thing today, but if you want to say it right, 'Charlie Brown has kicked more footballs than you have companions' or 'your penis is your only friend and you beat him'.

#7 ·
The last time I heard this kind of insults flying around was when I was 9.

It's getting obvious by the month that this guy's becoming a one hit wonder.

By the time Punk's already gone from the business, people will remember him in the same vein people remember Zach Gowen or Eugene.

#10 ·
I admit, Cena has said some rather stupid shit in the past ("bologna, fudge & mustard"), but what Punk said last night had to be the most awkward insult I've ever heard. I'd expect that from the mean girls in high school.

And that promo is a big reason why I think Punk is better off as a heel, he's a joke as babyface, has devalued the WWE Title and can't cut a decent face promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.