·
Banned
6,700 Posts
HEY ROMAN

:gun: :gun: :gun: DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKER :gun: :gun: :gun: :cuss:

·
I'm Just A Sick Guy.
1,916 Posts
Oi Cena, I'm the fucking guvnor round ere' now sunshine; with that in mind, in no more than 30 words; I want you to tell me why I shouldn't fucking kill ya'. If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Jonathan. Now, do you understand everything I've just said? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill ya! Now, Mr fruity pebbles, you may enlighten me.

Reactions: PrinceofPush

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
"You spent the past 8+ years embarrassing the art of professional wrestling, how do you feel about that?" to the Great Khali.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Look in the mirror with honesty for once, you fat nosed, fake fuck. Accusing the "IWC" for the company's fuck ups is called a scapegoat. You were born in 1985, but have the mental durability of a sheltered Millennial who asks his boss for breast milk. Develop your own gimmick instead of riding the dead waves of your former-comrades who have gone onto doing better things than trying to carry your self-indulgent ass. Your defenders will continue to eat from your vagina, but all that friction is just slowing you down.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts
What happened to you Vince? You used to do whatever it takes to put on the best show possible. You used to put your own safety on the line to deliver compelling television. You used to tell everyone to go out there and be amplified versions of themselves. Now you're jobbing out world class wrestlers to midgets in costumes. What the hell is wrong with you? You say you haven't become complacent and I say you're full of crap. Wrestling, yeah, I said WRESTLING, has been on a downward spiral since you bought WCW, and now it's reached an all time low with no signs of recovering. You overscript your talent with idiotic material, you set everyone up for failure by making them lose constantly, and then you wonder why no one gets over. I'm not surprised that "THESE MILLENNIALS HAVE NO AMBITION, DAMMIT :vince3" because you've probably crushed all of their spirits. You have failed the world as a wrestling promoter and as a human being.

This vest might hide your samoan belly
:punkout

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Let me tell you something brother!
You think you got what it takes to beat Hollywood Hogan?
I'll tell you what, why don't you climb inside the ring and try out the largest arms in the world. Hollywood Style!

:hogan2

·
Banned
187 Posts
"Roman Regins how much of Vince McMahon's Old Hairy Dick did you need to swallow to get your title match"

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Oi Cena, I'm the fucking guvnor round ere' now sunshine; with that in mind, in no more than 30 words; I want you to tell me why I shouldn't fucking kill ya'. If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Jonathan. Now, do you understand everything I've just said? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill ya! Now, Mr fruity pebbles, you may enlighten me.
Read all of this imaging it said in a Scottish accent.

Great stuff laddy.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Just snippets of what I'd say:

For Cena - You've had an absolutely astonishing career my friend. I mean you've perfected using philanthropy just to boost you've image and you have sucked up the spotlight of many up an coming talent...no, no don't think I'm being negative. I'm saying that I respect you for it. Because that's what you need to do to get to the top of this business. Shady tactics, insincere gestures, hell I wish I thought of it myself. And so what if half the fans think you're a boring chump? You're living the dream buddy...

But what about the people closest to you huh? I mean you continually string along Nikki Bella and she desperately hopes that you will give her what she needs one day. What is that relationship really about John? And don't get me started on your immediate family. How many months have you not all been together? Has it been years? Why is that? For THIS? Ha. What is THIS going to give after you've retired? Are these retard fans going to heal you up? Is Vince? No chance in hell. It's going to be your family that heals you up John. And right now you are neglecting everyone that's considered in that category..."

For Bryan - "...while Triple H is an assclown for saying that you're a B+ player...he's kinda right. I'd wouldn't say it's because of your looks or anything, it's actually because of your personality. Ironic huh? You see, WWE is a business where if you're not aiming for the absolute pinnacle of the business, then you have no right being in the business."

You Bryan, are one of those people. Yeah, yeah your humble and you like to wrestle and all the stupid crap, but you like to...no, you love to eat the shit that's been slopped on his plate just because he's happy with his position. You're in a stupid ladder match at Wrestlemania with R-Truth and what do you say? You want to steal the show. News flash little man, nobody care about the show stealers anymore. You should be more concerned with being the show..."

For Reigns - "Fuck you, baby girl :bigdave"

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Its just a question of mind over matter! I don't mind cause you don't matter!

·
Rare '14er
3,979 Posts
"Bren Bler, You was lucky that Hacksaw Jim Duggan came to save you, otherwise The Iron Sheik would had put you in the camel clutch, break your back, and fuck your ass and make you humbel in front of 90,000 people!!!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts