• Darren Young

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of the 7 current members of Nexus, who is your favourite of them? And who do you most want to see get a push when the group eventually falls apart or disbands?

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
The gangsta looking brotha with the bandanna covering his face...

---hasn't this topic been done to death yet?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
---hasn't this topic been done to death yet?
It has lol.

Barrett for obvious reasons is my favourite. He's destined for big things.

Tarver could also make a name for himself. Starting around the midcard and potentially moving up. Same with Gabriel and maybe Sheffield but to a lesser extent.

The rest are blah. Young could make for a decent jobber as he bumps well though.

Otunga is too green at this stage as he needs a lot more seasoning. 1 Year in the business is a joke especially when it's clear to everyone you're not ready.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Wade Barrett's the only person I really care about. I think Tarver could become a really dark character and cut some really dark promos when he matures, glad the "son of a prizefighter" isn't being played up anymore. Think he could turn into a mordern day Jake Roberts which would interest me.

·
Hypocritic germ incubator
226 Posts
Wade Barrett, since he's probably the only one who will ever make it to the main event scene once Nexus is disbanded.

·
Registered
604 Posts
my fav. are young, gabriel, && barrett. as much as i hate it i doubt young would be taken serious other than as a jobber. Now if they team made Young && Watson team up again then i would be happy again.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
1-Tarver
2-Gabriel
3-Barret

Part of the reason I rank Tarver above these guys is because he was the jobber on NXT so he'd have the toughest time making it

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
DJ Gabriel , even though he doesn't say a word. He just looks cool & you can't help but love the 450 and the way they use it as like the entire nexus finisher its always what they end an assault on it really plays him up well

1 - 20 of 41 Posts