Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
This is pure wishlist and I doubt there's much chance of getting most of them, these are the people I'd love to be signed though:

Rush
Volador Jr
Mistico II
Dragon Lee
Will Ospreay
Ibushi

Naito
Andrade Cien Almas/La Sombra
Ricochet
Daniel Bryan
Roman Reigns
Cesaro
Sami Zayn
Finn Balor
Dalton Castle
Jay Lethal
The Briscoes
Scurll

Pete Dunne
Tyler Bate
Bryan Cage
Jack Gallagher
The Ones in bold I could see going AEW, it might be years down the road for some but I wouldn't rule any of those out.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Definitely don't want them near AEW. Nakamura is phoning it in WWE, what makes you think he work if he was in AEW. The Beautiful people are way past it.

I'm fine with WWE talent who were underused and that are actually talented and wanting to work. Don't want talent looking for a easy pay day.
I doubt that Nakamura is "phoning it in." He was great in NXT. I think a change of scenery would do him good, and AEW would allow him to have more creative say.

As for the Beautiful People, I think they're still an attraction. Angelina Love, last I heard, is the ROH women's champion. Plus, at the very least, both Angelina and Velvet are personalities with mic skills. They'd add that dimension to the the AEW women's division and probably help the younger talent.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Men -

Rush
The Revival
Luke Harper (Loved him in Chikara)
Marty Scurll
Jacob Fatu
Zack Sabre Jr

Women -

Kris Statlander
Tessa Blanchard
Jordynne Grace
Priscilla Kelly
Millie McKenzie

Joshi - I would love for them to get a partnership with Stardom but I don't see it happening now.

Arisa Nakajima
Miyu Yamashita (How have they not used her yet?)
Maki Itoh
ASUKA
Maya Yukihi

Don't Want -

Sami Callihan - Can't stand the guy after the shit he pulled in MLW, however I know he's friend's with Omega
The Briscoes - I don't think we'll see these guys in AEW with at least 3 Bisexual's, a gay man and a trans-women already on the roster. Not happening.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Reading this thread, I definitely forgot Will Ospreay. That would be awesome.
Marty Scurll I hope is imminent.
I seen a lot of Cesaro's too. I think he could be awesome if he was given freedom to do what he wants.

Many mentioned the Revival who would be a great add to the tag team. Some real bruisers needed in that division.

I hope everyone's wishes come true :D .

·
Registered
494 Posts
The Men's division is pretty good but the Women's division suck ass. Tess Blanchard would be just what what AEW needs the most imo.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Asuka and Kairi need to get the hell out of WWE. Kairi can go now, Asuka can go after she wins the Raw title. Once that's done and she hits and grand slam (unless she never does), get out and creatively unleash yourself.

Bray Wyatt needs to get out of WWE, he's done there. They can't do anything but screw him up. I want to see him pull a Moxley and go to a company that will push him and shut up all these dimwits that keep sucking his dick every time he re-invents himself, only for Vince to drop the ball and have them turn on him and say he has no talent. Happens like clockwork. I'm tired of it. Get out and take over AEW. It's not a big enough platform for him, but I'm just tired of all the people thinking he's some geek.

Samoa Joe if he ever holds the Universal or WWE title, needs to get out following that. I'm willing to see him stick around in WWE until that happens, though. It's paramount he gets that reign, and he probably won't, but if Vince ever caves, then his career in WWE is complete and he can go too.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The Briscoes - They are the best team in the world and can transition between face and heel and they are S Tier on the mic, and Jay Briscoe can be pushed as a singles star..
Yeah, boy!

AEW are seriously lacking talents who can cut a promo and Jay's one of the best around.

·
Kiwi Pro
1,465 Posts
This is pure wishlist and I doubt there's much chance of getting most of them, these are the people I'd love to be signed though:

Rush
Volador Jr
Mistico II
Dragon Lee
Will Ospreay
Ibushi
Naito
Andrade Cien Almas/La Sombra
Ricochet
Daniel Bryan
Roman Reigns
Cesaro
Sami Zayn
Finn Balor
Dalton Castle
Jay Lethal
The Briscoes
Scurll
Pete Dunne
Tyler Bate
Bryan Cage
Jack Gallagher
Nice list

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
I'd like to see the former Wade Barrett & Damien Sandow.

AEW need mic workers, and there's not many better than the above. They both seem friendly with Cody too, so not sure if they've already been asked. I think both were looking to transition into acting.

Shaun Ricker would be a good one too. Like I said, they really need mic workers. I wouldn't oppose Bully Ray coming in either.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
realistic and signings that could happen within the next couple years
Killer Kross, Randy Orton, Jacob Fatu, Tessa Blanchard, Ryback
other names I imagine coming pretty soon that would fill out the mid card are Marty Scurll, Jeff Cobb, Rusev, Mike Kanellis, Sami Callahan

21 - 40 of 79 Posts