Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are tons of "who's better" and "favorite move", etc. types of threads, I thought it'd be different to post your thoughts on the superstars you find completely uninteresting. And while I realize some may find it humorous to post stuff like "Cena" or "Cole" for shits and giggles, please at least try to be honest and present some reasoning behind it. Mine:

5.) Gail Kim. She can really go in the ring if given the opportunity, but as it stands now, sadly, she is nothing more than a body for Diva tags.

4.)Mark Henry. Boring as all hell on the mic, slow in the ring, grossly overweight, and no direction. He is a jobber that nobody seems to be concerned with.

3.) Afro dude from Nexus. He's so bland I don't even remember his name anymore. He used to have green hair, if that helps.

2.) Lucky Cannon of NXT. I've known roadkill that was more interesting and had more personality than this generic flapjack.

1.) Ted DiBiase Jr. The man can just NOT get over... even with Maryse, and Daddy's cool belt, he's still the most underwhelming, underachieving, uninteresting, directionless character I've seen in a long, long time. I don't think there's a way to save him. When he walks out, I usually go do something else and check back to see when his matches are over.

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Since there are tons of "who's better" and "favorite move", etc. types of threads, I thought it'd be different to post your thoughts on the superstars you find completely uninteresting. And while I realize some may find it humorous to post stuff like "Cena" or "Cole" for shits and giggles, please at least try to be honest and present some reasoning behind it. Mine:

5.) Gail Kim. She can really go in the ring if given the opportunity, but as it stands now, sadly, she is nothing more than a body for Diva tags.

4.)Mark Henry. Boring as all hell on the mic, slow in the ring, grossly overweight, and no direction. He is a jobber that nobody seems to be concerned with.

3.) Afro dude from Nexus. He's so bland I don't even remember his name anymore. He used to have green hair, if that helps.

2.) Lucky Cannon of NXT. I've known roadkill that was more interesting and had more personality than this generic flapjack.

1.) Ted DiBiase Jr. The man can just NOT get over... even with Maryse, and Daddy's cool belt, he's still the most underwhelming, underachieving, uninteresting, directionless character I've seen in a long, long time. I don't think there's a way to save him. When he walks out, I usually go do something else and check back to see when his matches are over.
Thank god somebody else agrees that there's nothing special about Gail Kim. She can wrestle, sure, but there's absolutely nothing appealing about her beyond that. Just an asian version of Kelly Kelly.

As far as Afro dude goes, his name is Darren Young, aka Black Cena.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Dunno about a top 5 but...

Ted Dibiase Jr
The Miz's current mic work
Alberto Del Rio's video packages

Are the only ones that come to mind.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
1. Ted Dibiase
2. Lucky Cannon
3. Christian (I don't blame him, they aren't letting him show any character)
4. Matt Hardy
5. The Big Show (He's always bland to me)

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
1.Lucky Cannon
2.Drew Mcintyre
3.Ted Dibiase
4.Mark Henry
5.Evan Bourne(great wrestler but needs to develop a personality)

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Lucky Cannon
Mark Henry
DH Smith
Bella Twin 1
Bella Twin 2 (if they weren't twins they wouldn't have jobs)

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
5. DH Smith - "The Baby Bull", Son of Davey Boy Smith...that's it. below average ring skills, bad mic skills, no personailty.

4. Tyson Kid - No personality, bad mic skills & average ring skills. his gimmick is being "The last graduate of the fable hart dungeon".

3. Matt Hardy - No Personailty, (these days) average ring skills & bad mic skills.

2. Drew Mcintyre - No Personailty, Average mic skills & Average ring skills. the only thing remotely good about em is his entrance music and finisher.

1. Ted Dibiase - his gimmick ? being the son of "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase Sr.
average ring skills, bad mic skills and a gimmick that 6 other superstars have.

Being the son or daughter of *insert wrestling legend here* should not be a gimmick.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Discounting divas and the current NXT guys, it would be:

Drew McIntyre
DH Smith
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Heath Slater
I guess you could also add Matt Hardy (although I like him). The first three though are there easily.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Lol at whoever said Randy Orton, the guy is one of the most over guys in WWE today and one of the most charismatic guys in the sport today, The Stone Cold of this Era.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts