Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My top 3
1.drunk beer good partner
2.that was when Austin and Rock were the best of both career,amazing face to face before their best match WrestleMania X-Seven!
3.Hall of fame 2008,that made me remind Attitude Era memories

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Re: Your top 3 segments/moment between Rock and Steve Austin

I do believe someone had this idea before you 8*D

Though your number 3, I'd swap it for them singing.. can't be bothered to link it but you know what I am talking about.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts

When they sand together...

After their Mania 19 match when Rock leans over to Austin after the match and whispers something to Austin and tells Earl Hebner to fuck off...I always wondered what Rock told him, but Rock said it's a secret.

<can't find the vid on youtube>

Then when Austin throws the Rock's IC title into some river.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts

This is one of my top moments just because of the handshake and how much it meant at that time. You gotta remember that these two HATED each other but to see the respect still there was significant for real.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts

those two taking up a good half hour(at least) singing to each other might be my favorite raw moment ever. when austin threw the belt in the river, that was just fuckin funny. when rock did the little shoot on austin after austin walked out. that was kinda cool imo.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts

I liked it when they sang together. It was a hilarious promo which showcased both men's talents.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts

After their Mania 19 match when Rock leans over to Austin after the match and whispers something to Austin and tells Earl Hebner to fuck off...I always wondered what Rock told him, but Rock said it's a secret.
In Austin's book I recall him saying that Rock was just thanking him for all he did for the Rock's career and what he had done for the business and such generic stuff.

Let's face it, I doubt he was declaring his undying love for the man or telling him a secret he must take to his grave.

Anyway, my three favourite Rock and Austin moments... hmmmm how about their matches at WMXV, WMXVII and WMXIX :rolleyes:.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts

In Austin's book I recall him saying that Rock was just thanking him for all he did for the Rock's career and what he had done for the business and such generic stuff.

Let's face it, I doubt he was declaring his undying love for the man or telling him a secret he must take to his grave.

Anyway, my three favourite Rock and Austin moments... hmmmm how about their matches at WMXV, WMXVII and WMXIX :rolleyes:.
Actually Rock told him that he did love him and Austin said he loved him back. That's why Rock pushed Earl Hebner away. There's footage of it. Those two are best friends in real life so Im not surprised at all.

Here's the footage of it. It's bootleg but you can hear it. Go to 1:25 and listen to Austin.

·
Registered
835 Posts

When they sand together...

<can't find the vid on youtube>

Then when Austin throws the Rock's IC title into some river.

On a dvd ive seen through daily motion, austin said that the rock told him he loved him, and how much he appriciated the victory. Then austin said he loved him too

It was just such an incredible feeling to see the biggest stars ever have a good relationship together and be so successful together, thanks for all the memories

·
Registered
681 Posts
My favorite moment between the 2 is from the 01 Rumble. The moment they spot each other from across the ring, and lock eyes. The crowd went insane and you KNEW you were seeing something electric.

·
Registered
136 Posts

This is one of my top moments just because of the handshake and how much it meant at that time. You gotta remember that these two HATED each other but to see the respect still there was significant for real.
Not only that, there were the two top faces at the time. Austin just came back, and The Rock was the top face along with Austin with the championship! Both of them didn't take crap from face or heels.

My favorite moments of The Rock and Stone Cold has to be everything after No Way Out and before Wrestlemania 17. The build up was insane! You can just feel the tension between those two. There were the two most of the significant wrestlers of that era.

After No Way Out:

·
Registered
996 Posts
3.Hall of fame 2008,that made me remind Attitude Era memories
[/QUOTE]

I loved this speech at the time, but now that I've realized that Rock was just teasing
around with wrestling fans and he just seems like the biggest hypocrite in this business
today. It's been almost a year now since he said he was going to guest host Raw.
He never did, I think the guest host angle will be tossed out before he does it.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
i say all wrestlemania 17 build up all just gold and every time i still felling it's live
then the one both sang on it was a historic moment in wwe history oh my
the final is hall of fame 2008 it was better then all mania 23 24 25 26 together i watch it nearly every month with the crowd like saying to rock and austin come back and save us from this shit

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
i just wish The Rock stop some all of bullshit to please the fans that he come back for one more match or making appearances on raw like Guest Host which he added "The Rock" to his name and now he took it off known as Dwayne Johnson..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts