Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter what reason they left, who are your 3 TNA wrestlers that you miss the most and why?

1. Scott Steiner - I just loved this guy, on the mic he cracked me up. The stupid stuff he did like going on the pogo stick during a streetfight etc. etc. And for his size/age he could still bring it.

2. Petey Williams - to this day I have no idea why he ever had to leave. The XD went downhill afterwards.

3. Gail Kim - I still reckon her matches with Kong are the best the TNA Knockouts have ever seen.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Monty Brown, Awesome Kong, Raven. That...thing I see now is not Raven.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
1. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels - TNA just isn't the same without him.

2. Senshi/Low-Ki - He's another guy who's talents are perfect for TNA.

3. Gail Kim - She'd really help reinvigorate the Knockouts Division.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Gail Kim, Jerry Lynn, Christian Cage. All pioneers are their respective divisions, and all somehow revolutionised TNA and since leaving fallen in to worse positions in terms of success... (on paper)

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Christopher Daniels - He was the guy that got me into TNA back in 2003. Sucks he was still able to put on awesome main event matches with Joe and AJ in 2009, only to be released a few months after Hogan and Bischoff showed up...

Scott Steiner - Guy was just a barrel of laughs, and I'm a mark for suplexes.

Samoa Joe - I'm 99.9999999999999999999% certain that when he was kidnapped, an alien took over his body. Bring back the REAL Samoa Joe please!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
1.) Christopher Daniels- Part of the original heart and soul of TNA, the company seems a little more empty without him around putting on great matches.

2.) Alissa Flash- Granted she never got to show her full potential, I still have no idea how they could have misused a talent like her, but its clear that they have yet to fill her void and that sucks.

3.) Low Ki/Senshi- Just a kickass wrestler who could go out there and deliver no matter the circumstances, not to mention that he fit into TNA so perfectly. I could never bore of watching this guy.

Honorable mentions- Christian Cage, Monty Brown, Awesome Kong, Austin Aries

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Christopher Daniels - He was the one that helped AJ become the star that he is today and put his all into TNA

Christian Cage - Was the first wrestler to leave the WWE for TNA and was always good for the company

Gail Kim - Was the main focus of the KO divison and showed how much better TNA was at using their ladies in the ring.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Petey Williams
Christian Cage
Daniels
Low Ki

and ... Scott Steiner promos !

edit : right now I also miss Daffney, Hamada and Desmond Wolfe...

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Steiner
Daniels
Christian

I don't think I really need to explain.

Honorable mentions Savage and Hall for nostalgia purposes and Monty Brown.

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
I can only think of two.

Scott Steiner and Christopher Daniels.

Although Christian was used more in TNA, so him too I guess.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Christopher Daniels, on account of he's one of my all time favorites in the ring, and when working with the Fallen Angel gimmick he was just as interesting outside of it.

Scott Steiner, for the lulz.

Monty Brown, he had massive amounts of charisma, and was just exciting to watch.

i'd also throw in Raven, old-school Raven, but that's come and gone.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
1. Christopher Daniels

2. Monty Brown
3. Roderick Strong

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I need 6, sorry. Scott Steiner, Booker T, Petey Williams, Christopher Dainels, Homicide and Suicide. I would say Christian Cage, but we can watch him in WWE.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Fallen Angel (not 'daniels', I'm hoping he can somehow be the saviour of tna and return to defeat hardy)
Desmond Wolfe (could watch his debuting couple of months on a loop all year)
Homicide (I reckon he had the ability to really star in the X Div, not to be it seems)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts