Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, was thinking of this thread just before they announced the host for wrestlemania and for me that was a clear winner, i was covered in goosebumps when the rock returned through his whole promo..
was just thinking of all the others that people have had?

1.The rocks return whole segment
2.John Cena Returning at the Royal Rumble in 2008
3.Being at Wrestlemania 25 and hearing the Glass Shatter for Stone cold

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Rock return this week and Cena rumble return are my choices. Also during the Undertaker vs HBK match at Wrestlemania 25

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Daniel Bryan kicking Cena in the head and saying "you are not better than me ".

Rock promo on Raw ,weird thing is I was never a huge fan of the Rock ,I liked him a lot but marked like a bitch Monday for his promo.:p

HBK vs Undertaker.Both matches ,even their entrances gave me goosebumps.

HBK against Ric Flair before HBK ended his career with the superkick.Amazing emotion.

Eveytime I watch the Austin/The Rock video promo for WM17.

Everytime I watch a Eddie Guerrero tribute video or classic match like vs Malenko.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I don't know about all-time, but here are 3 that come to mind...

HBK vs Taker at WM26

HBK and Bret Hart's reconciliation on RAW

Alberto Del Rio's crazy ladder bump at TLC 2010

·
Banned
266 Posts
Rock promo on Raw ,weird thing is I was never a huge fan of the Rock ,I liked him a lot but marked like a bitch Monday for his promo.:p
Same thing happened to me,i was never much of a fan of his mostly because of his wrestling but after being fed with a pile of shit like Cena for years i marked like a schoolgirl after bukkake.

·
Registered
572 Posts
The Rock's return segment

HBK vs Taker entrances with the black vs white theme

Shane falling off the titantron against steve blackman (I was young and was sure he had died)

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
NWO 04 Eddie winning the Title
Mania 20 the ending
Mania 21 Batista winning the World Title
Royal Rumble 06 Rey Mysterio winning the Runble

Those are my ultimativ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1..The Rock returning i have watched it a million times and still get goosebumps

2..Stone cold winning the 2001 Royal Rumble

3..Ric Flair's "Farewell"

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
NWO 04 Eddie winning the Title
Mania 20 the ending
Mania 21 Batista winning the World Title
Royal Rumble 06 Rey Mysterio winning the Runble

Those are my ultimativ.
Stole mine.

2. Edge's 1st MITB Cash-In/WWE Title win.
3. The Miz's WWE Title win. (I'm not a Miz mark and I don't like him as a champion but being 100% honest it did give me goosebumps knowing everything he'd overcome to get to that point in time).

Keep in might a "goosebump" moment isn't necessarily the same as a "favorite" moment.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Off the top, not concrete with the exception of the first one:

1. Above any and all - Edge's second Spear at Wrestlemania XXIV on Undertaker. In this split second, I truly believed the streak had a chance to end even though I knew better. Not to mention it was my all-time favorite getting ready to do the honors.

These are more recent:

2. The return of the People's Champ - pretty self-explanatory.

3. Vickie at TLC - When she climbed the ladder and Kofi was pushing it over I was scared as fuck that she was going to fall because how close Kofi was to pushing that ladder completely over. Not only would Vickie have fallen from however many feet up, she would've landed outside of the ring. I did not want to see that.

Reactions: stjimmy1991

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The most recent ones...

1. The Rock returning. Once that music hit, i had an orgasm.

2. Nexus' first attack. I love it especially the part when all the rookies destroyed the ring, Gabriel hitting his awesome 450 splash, and Bryan kicking Cena in the head after screaming those epic lines, and seeing lifeless bodies lie everywhere really made my jaw drop and it was such a beautiful view. Epic beatdown.

3. Wade Barrett beating John Cena at Hell in a Cell. I just couldn't believe WWE was brave enough to pull off such stunt and made Cena join Nexus, and the shock of horror from the crowd gave me instant goosebumps.

Oh, and The Miz winning WWE title also gave me goosebumps, when he nearly cried and hit his fist on the mat after pinning Orton i could suddenly feel all the pain he's been through and i totally felt happy for him.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
WM VI hogan vs warrior
shawn and bret on raw
the end of WM 26

on a side note, i'd love to put raw is owen, but that is more of a sad moment than a goosebumps.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
1. Ric Flair's farewell speech, very emotional moment which gave me goosebumps.

2. Barrett beating Cena at HiaC, like Prospekt's March said, I didn't believe WWE would actually do it, and all the shocked kids made it that much better.

3. The Rock returning, I'm a big fan of him and it was just great hearing his theme and the crowd popping so loud.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
3 that come to mind:

- Rock's segment on Raw
- Rock and Hogan stare down at Wrestlemania X8
- The finish to Taker/Shawn at Wrestlemania 26

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The most recent ones...

1. The Rock returning. Once that music hit, i had an orgasm.

2. Nexus' first attack. I love it especially the part when all the rookies destroyed the ring, Gabriel hitting his awesome 450 splash, and Bryan kicking Cena in the head after screaming those epic lines, and seeing lifeless bodies lie everywhere really made my jaw drop and it was such a beautiful view. Epic beatdown.

3. Wade Barrett beating John Cena at Hell in a Cell. I just couldn't believe WWE was brave enough to pull off such stunt and made Cena join Nexus, and the shock of horror from the crowd gave me instant goosebumps.

Oh, and The Miz winning WWE title also gave me goosebumps, when he nearly cried and hit his fist on the mat after pinning Orton i could suddenly feel all the pain he's been through and i totally felt happy for him.

i forgot about the nexus 1st attack, that was an amazing ending to a RAW! !!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hogan vs. Andre The Giant

Zamboni 3:16- 9/28/1998 (I remember the date because it was the day after Mark McGwire hit his *70th* HR in the regular season finale against the then Montreal Expos)

Stone Cold's return at Backlash 2000

Rock vs. Hogan

Rock's return to RAW in 2004 to help Mick Foley defeat the Alliance.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts