Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Without trying to ruin your thread mate I don't really think GMs are needed personally. But if I had to choose I think it would have the exact same list as yours.
I mean i understand where your coming from dude, i just think having an authority figure makes everything seem much more logical plus when you have someone that does the role well it makes for some good entertainment.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I mean i understand where your coming from dude, i just think having an authority figure makes everything seem much more logical plus when you have someone that does the role well it makes for some good entertainment.
I completely see what your saying. And I do enjoy some GM segments. But I would enjoy seeing some younger talent more. And some episodes have sooooo much time allotted to GMs that I think can be used so much better.

But still. I do think there's any arguing with your list. It would be interesting to see if anyone thinks differently.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
1-3: Teddy Long
:troll

Now that's out of the way. Seriously...

1. Eric Bischoff (2002-2005)
2. Stephanie McMahon (2002-2003)
3. Paul Heyman (2003-2004)

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
Does Shawn Michaels' run as Commissioner from late 1998 to early 2000 count? I thought he was terrific then. He cut some promos during that time.

I also enjoyed Bischoff and John Laurinatis. Laurinatis drew heat just by walking through the curtain, and his mic work was, at times, so bad I couldn't help but laugh.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Eric Bischoff was amazing, everything with the guy just clicked when he was running the show. I remember the heat the guy had when he ousted Stone Cold as Co-GM, how often do you see the heel authority figures win like that? He held his spot for two whole years after that before Vince finally felt like reminding everybody that he's above Eric by firing him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts