Tetsuya Naito
Will Ospreay
Tomohiro Ishii
Kota Ibushi
Hiromu Takahashi
Daniel Bryan
Zack Sabre Jr.
Cesaro

HM: Walter, Shingo Takagi, AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Kushida, Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Sami Zayn, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Roderick Strong, Samoa Joe, Minoru Suzuki, Jon Moxley, Pac, Ricochet etc...

·
FOTC
10,335 Posts
Pete Dunne (NXT)
AJ Styles (RAW)
Nick Aldis (NWA)
Andrade (RAW)
Io Shirai (NXT)
Kenny Omega (AEW)
Brock Lesnar (RAW)
Angel Garza (NXT)
Seth Rollins (RAW)
Keith Lee (NXT)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Okada
Ibushi
Styles
Orton
Bryan
Omega
Cody
Aldis
Scurll
Lethal
Pete dune

I gave 11, I know, and they’re not in any particular order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,522 Posts
I'm genuinely interested to see more lists from other folks since there are so many great wrestlers currently in the industry :)

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Adam Cole
Johnny Gargano
Buddy Murphy
Aleister Black
Andrade
Kenny Omega
Pac
Roddy Strong
Matt Riddle
Walter

Man that is not easy. I made a point to leave out women and Japan.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I only really watch WWE, AEW and NJPW. If there's anyone amazing outside of those three, I most likely don't know them.

First, a couple of disclaimers/honourable mentions:

I think Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar are the two best all-around performers. Jericho for his character work, being able to stay fresh and still go at his age, and Brock understands his value and maximises being an attraction. Both are capable of excellent matches, but currently it's been a while since they've produced that "Top 10" level of match.

AJ Styles has regressed a bit. He's still capable of greatness, I feel, but I think he's toned it down a bit for the sake of his health. Seth Rollins has slid a bit from his 2018 workhorse output too.

Kenny Omega HAS been there, but I think he's lived on reputation since joining AEW. He's been good but not always great.

After Revolution/Wrestlemania, the above 5 could easily knock a few of my top 10 out.

So here we go, 10 wrestlers that are CURRENTLY hitting the high notes.

1. Will Ospreay
2. Kota Ibushi
3. Kazuchika Okada
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Johnny Gargano
6. Keith Lee
7. Tyler Bate
8. Jordan Devlin
9. Jon Moxley
10. Hiromu Takahashi/Pac

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,978 Posts
There's only two people that make me remotely interested in their matches in the World today; Brock Lesnar because he's a badass and always feels like a big deal, and Tessa Blanchard because she's so damn good, and so intense.

I would say Miz but I have no interest in his matches anymore because 95% of the time he jobs.

I need a character that makes me emotionally invest, or an X Factor, or a great story to make me care in the matches. If they're just going out there and doing moves for the sake of moves whats the point?

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
No order - Okada, Miyahara, Tanahashi, Ibushi, Suzuki, Okabayashi, Sekimoto, Ishii, Hiromu, Joe.

Yeah yeah I know, i'm a puro nuthugger.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I shall name only one: Roman Reigns. The most complete wrestler of this generation. He has everything: godlike wrestling technique, great match psychology, charisma and a great look. The others are shite compared to him. I have no freaking idea why is he still not being pushed to be champ.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts