Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what are your thoughts on the current card?

IMO it's looking alright. The Nexus vs. WWE match is like the only selling point.

Kane vs. Mysterio has build but its still based around the Undertaker. And if he doesn't show up tomorrow it will not make any sense.

Sheamus vs. Randy Orton is not looking very solid with build up. As its been built around Miz cashing in... Which seems odd. If you watch the TV promo for this match, it is horrendous the material they used for it.

The IC title match has to end in DQ, Kofi is going to go bezerk at the end of the match and get him self DQed. The Handicap match is going to be a huge for S.E.S. If they lose than I can't see them staying together. I just hope they end it in DQ and destroy the Big Show. So Big Show can win and S.E.S. can send a statement. As for the Divas match I really don't care. But why has the Divas Title been defended 3 PPVs in a row. Looks like they are trying to make it somewhat credible.

I think this card needs another match though. 6 is not enough.F4W had 8 and ended 30 minutes early, And MITB has 7 with 2 MITB matches and ended 10 minutes early(which is normal I guess. I'm hoping McIntyre and Rhodes vs. Christian and Matt. Or some F4W tag team match or even a Swagger vs. MVP rematch.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think "watch the video in my sig" might've been a little easier, don't you think?

Anyway, I don't care about the card other than the Nexus vs Cena match and to see what The Miz does.
I agree on all counts.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Dude, stop shoving your videos down our throats. We didn't want to watch them then, and we don't want to watch them now.

Anyway, Summerslam card will deliver, I think....
WE? Speak for yourself. I think his vids are decent.

He was being sarky more then anything anyway.

To be totally honest the only match that interests me is Team WWE vs. The Nexus. They might as well just make it a 3 hour long match from my perspective.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Well i wont be purchasing the ppv, only 1 interesting match, which i don't think will be as good as people are getting hyped for.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Dude, stop shoving your videos down our throats. We didn't want to watch them then, and we don't want to watch them now.

Anyway, Summerslam card will deliver, I think....
He's hardly shoving them down our throats. He's already given his opinion on this topic in video form so what's the point in him saying all that stuff over in type?

And what's with the whole 'we' thing? Speak for yourself, not everyone else. I like his videos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts