Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think its ridiculous, hardly a credible honor to be inducted into the sound stage HOF.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
THEY DID WHAT?. Oh dear god please remove Hogan now. fpalm

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
Its a fucking joke. Most of their Hall of famers would be EX-WWE guys like Angle, hogan, Flair, hardy,Christian mickie james etc etc...

This is going to be pure comedy hall of fame.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
It's not like WWE's HOF is really credible in its own right , its just a list of people vince likes/is on good terms with.

Although a HOF for a company that is 10 years old is a bit silly, still makes them seem a success whilst not necessarily being one.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
I think they should have waited another 10 years. The WWF started their HOF in 1993 so they had like 30 years worth of history to work with then.

Let's see if WWE allows their talent to appear at TNA's shows. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Not a fan of this at all. It comes across as a cheap knockoff on WWE, and WWE's Hall Of Fame is fucking retarded anyway. It's just a stupid, stupid gimmick. Fuck this shit.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
WWE have a hard time getting some people to buy into their HOF as legit. TNA obviously think they can do better lol. Hilarious.

·
Super Moderator
25,842 Posts
TNA's getting a Hall of Fame?

In all seriousness, 10 years isn't long enough to create a Hall of Fame. Should've waited another 5 to 10 before even thinking about creating one.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
The only way it could be decent is if they build an ACTUAL hall with pictures, video walls, memorabilia, etc.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
If people want to discuss the TNA Hall of Fame I'm guessing they will use the Hall of Fame discussion thread that's in the TNA section.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.