Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Bret VS the Bulldog, to me is greatest match of all time. I remember watching it, I was 7 at the time and even to this day I get the same
joy from watching it.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Ric Flair vs Ricky Steamboat- Chitown Rumble

It's generally considered the least incredible of there 4 matches in '89, but i love it more then any other match. Could watch it over & over again and still be enthralled by it

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels - Wrestlemania 25.

I was on edge and legit nervous Taker would lose, I always get up for Taker's mania matches but this one had me more hooked than any other match I've seen.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Angle/Benoit RR 03. It really just doesn't get any better than that. Pro wrestling could've just stopped after that match because no tandem will ever be able to outdo that match, ever. It was the epitome of professional wrestling. It featured 2 of the 4 greatest wrestlers that have ever lived and it contained the best spots and buildup and execution and fulfilled and surpassed all expectations.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
This match wasn't anything special in terms "technique", but Macho Man Randy Savage vs Hulk Hogan at WM 5 was the greatest story ever told in the ring. If I never watch that match I never watch Professional Wrestling ever again. The story was so good, it captured my attention, and I wasn't even in kindergarten yet. That's something only cartoons could do, but McMahon did it. Fucking genius of a man.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts